Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 05-17-2016, 07:22   #16
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by SittingElf View Post
Great article....but there is an additional issue coming.

The DoD is being pressured to allow transgenders to serve as well, and once in, there will be a clamoring for THEM to be able to serve in combat as well, and is it long before the forced "choose your gender" and use any bathroom/shower edicts from the current Administration will be forced on the military as well??!!

What happened to MY country? It's gone MIA.
I wonder if the libs have an outer boundary for gender switching. Like, could I identify as a college chick this morning and make it into the girls locker room after volleyball practice AND identify as a middle age male in the afternoon so I could make it into the hoity toity golf club men only locker room?

Maybe I'm being too shallow. *shrug*
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 09:15   #17
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

From the diversity is strength crowd.

Quote:
Vice President Joe Biden told the U.S. Military Academy’s class of 2016 on Saturday that greater diversity, including more women and openly gay soldiers, will strengthen the country’s armed forces.

“Having men and women together in the battlefield is an incredible asset, particularly when they’re asked to lead teams in parts of the world with fundamentally different expectations and norms,” Biden said in his speech at a graduation ceremony at Michie Stadium on the West Point grounds along the Hudson River. {According to this moron's logic, it would be an incredible asset to have child molesters and goat fuckers leading US troops in the Middle East}

Article

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev

Last edited by SF-TX; 05-26-2016 at 09:19.
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 09:32   #18
Box
Quiet Professional

VPOTUS Biden 'gets it'... why is everyone else having such a hard time figuring it out?
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 09:36   #19
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

I'd like to see biden, muslim boy, etc remove all the men from their secret service detail and replace them with trannies and females only. (Hell Slick Willie would do it in a heartbeat.)

Here that joe moron biden?

Put up or shut up, replace all the men in your secret service detail with trannies and females only.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:38   #20
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
I'd like to see biden, muslim boy, etc remove all the men from their secret service detail and replace them with trannies and females only. (Hell Slick Willie would do it in a heartbeat.)

Put up or shut up, replace all the men in your secret service detail with trannies and females only.
It worked for Gaddafi......
‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville
PedOncoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 09:42   #21
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post

And they wouldn't have to be armed, since they could simply declare a 'safe space' around Vice President Joe Moron Biden.

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
Old 05-26-2016, 09:46   #22
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-TX View Post
And they wouldn't have to be armed, since they could simply declare a 'safe space' around Vice President Joe Moron Biden.
LOL, nice!
Old 05-26-2016, 10:10   #23
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-TX View Post
If they're not armed, how will they ever fire off that warning shot, then?
‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville
PedOncoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 10:30   #24
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedOncoDoc View Post
Repeat after me, Diversity is Strength. They don't need shotguns. Maybe rape whistles, but definitely no shotguns. Besides, weapons aren't allowed in safe spaces.

Old 05-26-2016, 10:43   #25
Sdiver
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedOncoDoc View Post
I believe the Raising of the Eyebrow is their Warning shot ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eyebrow.jpg (34.9 KB, 137 views)
Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 17:20   #26
bailaviborita
Quiet Professional

What's sad is about 30-40% really believe what they are saying (that diversity is strength, etc.). 50% don't- but say it because it is the thing to say nowadays. My country is MIA indeed...
Old 06-15-2016, 04:04   #27
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailaviborita View Post
What's sad is about 30-40% really believe what they are saying (that diversity is strength, etc.). 50% don't- but say it because it is the thing to say nowadays. My country is MIA indeed...
LOL Sigh

Reminds me of the unintentional diversity-is-strength experiment I had not too long ago http://professionalsoldiers.com/foru...ad.php?t=50693

I wonder what Legion Entrangere thinks of diversity...
They sure have it, along with uncompromising standard.

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 13:41   #28
TFA303
Auxiliary

The new motto for these Vibrant times:

Vielfalt macht Frei

That's look great on some gates somewhere, I think.
TFA303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 09:08   #29
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

Something to keep an eye on......LINK

Quote:
Inside the World’s First All-Female Special Forces Unit: Norway’s Jegertroppen

The unit was started after Norway's Armed Forces' Special Command saw an increased need for female special operations soldiers — particularly in places like Afghanistan where male troops were forbidden from communicating with women. The exclusion of half the population was having a detrimental impact on intelligence gathering and building community relations.

"When [Norway] deployed to Afghanistan we saw that we needed female soldiers. Both as female advisers for the Afghan special police unit that we mentored, but also when we did an arrest," said Col. Frode Kristofferson, the commander of Norway's special forces. "We needed female soldiers to take care of the women and children in the buildings that we searched."

So they created the all-female unit specifically designed to train them.

"One of the advantages that we see with an all-female unit is that we can have a tailored program and a tailored selection for the female operators," Kristofferson said, adding that at the end of the one-year program the female soldiers are just as capable as their male counterparts.

"We're carrying the same weight in the backpack as the boys," said Tonje, who did not provide her full name due to the unit's rules. "We do the same tasks."

Those tasks at Terningmoen Camp, about 100 miles north of Oslo, include parachuting out of military aircraft, skiing in the Arctic tundra, navigating the wilderness and fighting in urban terrain.

She added that the weapon, backpack and other gear she carries on long marches, weighs over 100 pounds.

To qualify for the Jegertroppen, applicants have to run about four miles carrying 60 pounds of military gear in under 52 minutes. That's just three minutes less than their male counterparts who have to do the same thing in under 49 minutes.

At a recent exercise, one of the female soldiers shot better than some of the men in the elite platoon, Capt. Ole Vidar, the officer leading the training program, said

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 09:18   #30
Pete
Quiet Professional

Not the same

So it's not the same standards "...That's just three minutes less than their male counterparts who have to do the same thing in under 49 minutes...."
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote