Old 05-23-2007, 17:02   #1
Gerbermk2
BANNED USER

About my last thread

To all who read my last post regarding underwater sensors, there was no malice in that question, I guess it may have seemed that I was asking for information that could have seemed strange. Now that I read my last post it does seem like I was trying to gain information, the reason for my question was that a buddy and I were having a conversation regarding this and he stated that there were no such thing, I said there had to be, I wanted to settle an argument. He thinks he is a military god when it comes to these things, (after reading a Dick Marcinko novel) No threat intended. You guys could have just closed the thread and not threatened the FBI on me though. I didnt know my question was that bad. Sorry again.
Old 05-23-2007, 17:55   #2
incommin
Quiet Professional

I had a Gerber MKII once. A LT picked it up and threw it at a wall thinking he was a knife throwing act...... broke where the blade ends and the handle begins.

Jim

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

Jim
Old 05-23-2007, 21:35   #3
Gerbermk2
BANNED USER

Sorry, just one more post. The moment I started posting here I was treated nothing but unprofessionally, when I posted in the movement at night thread I was told that it wasn’t for me to post in, in any capacity. Then I asked a question that violated your OPSEC (operational security). The thing is, you talk too much, for quiet professionals. And you have apparently no rapport building skills. Because you failed to build even a small rapport with me, you should have taken something from Robin Sage. If I was asking where to find these sensors, what they looked like, how to disarm them, or how to beat them, then and only then you would have had a reason. You ought to come down off that high horse before you fall off and hurt yourself. I hope you haven’t forgot that you live in a democracy where your free to speak. So get all mad and start your retort, thing is, I wont be here to read it. I wanted to apologize, but the thing is, I don’t need to. So I take my apology back.

Throwing knives is movie stuff, I thought only KABARS broke at the HILT.
Old 05-23-2007, 21:45   #4
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional

You're right, you deserve better. Try doctor Phil's site.

Have a very SF Day.
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
Old 05-23-2007, 21:59   #5
Ambush Master
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbermk2
Sorry, just one more post. The moment I started posting here I was treated nothing but unprofessionally, when I posted in the movement at night thread I was told that it wasn’t for me to post in, in any capacity. Then I asked a question that violated your OPSEC (operational security). The thing is, you talk too much, for quiet professionals. And you have apparently no rapport building skills. Because you failed to build even a small rapport with me, you should have taken something from Robin Sage. If I was asking where to find these sensors, what they looked like, how to disarm them, or how to beat them, then and only then you would have had a reason. You ought to come down off that high horse before you fall off and hurt yourself. I hope you haven’t forgot that you live in a democracy where your free to speak. So get all mad and start your retort, thing is, I wont be here to read it. I wanted to apologize, but the thing is, I don’t need to. So I take my apology back.

Throwing knives is movie stuff, I thought only KABARS broke at the HILT.
You know, for a supposed 29 year old, you sure act more like you're 12!!!

Again, HAVE A VERY SF DAY!!!
Old 05-24-2007, 06:55   #6
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

The black helicopters are en route. I say again, the black helicopters are en route.

I am sorry kid, but I have to agree with AM. Your posts sure sound like a junior high kid more than an adult.

You will not be missed here. Best of luck elsehwere.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
Old 05-24-2007, 12:59   #7
one-zero
Quiet Professional

THINK FIRST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbermk2
Sorry, just one more post....And you have apparently no rapport building skills. Because you failed to build even a small rapport with me, you should have taken something from Robin Sage.
just one more post - (AKA "ALLOW ME TO STICK FOOT IN MOUTH DEEPER" SHOULD'VE COOLED OFF, CAME OUT SOUNDING LIKE A JILTED GIRL WHO NEEDED THE LAST WORD).
you should have taken something from Robin Sage. - (WHAT WAS YOUR ROBIN SAGE EXPERIENCE?? YOU'RE TANTRUM FALLS ON DEAF EARS. IN ROBIN SAGE QP'S CAJOLE/APPEASE/IMPRESS THE G-CHIEF AND G'S SO THEY CAN GET IN THE BASE CAMP AND WIN THEM TO YOUR SIDE - NEWS FLASH, THIS IS OUR G-BASE AND YOU'RE SLEEPING OUTSIDE THE WIRE...THAT THIN SKIN OF YOURS GOT THE BEST OF YOU...)

IF YOU AREN'T IP BANNED (don't know how bad you pissed off the admins)...THERE'S MUCH TO LEARN HERE AND YOU ONLY ROB YOURSELF OF THE OPPORTUNITY TO GLEAN INFO UNIQUE TO THE EXPERIENCE/TRAINING OF THOSE WHO POST HERE AS 'QP'...AS NDD ALLUDED TO WITH THE 'DR. PHIL' SUGGESTION, THIS ISN'T A SITE FOR CODDLING THE CURIOUS WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE ENTITLED TO IMMEDIATE RESPECT AS A PEER - THAT IS EARNED, USUALLY AFTER MUCH LURKING AND POSTS THAT 'TOE-DIP' FOR STARTERS.

take heed - best of luck,
1-0
Old 05-24-2007, 18:01   #8
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional

He is no longer a guest here.
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
Closed Thread