Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 08-01-2015, 19:01   #16
T-Rock
BANNED USER

Looks like another Fast & Furious gun turned up...

Quote:
. Assailant in Garland, Texas, attack bought gun in 2010 under Fast and Furious operation

".....What Soofi could not have known was that Lone Wolf was at the center of a federal sting operation known as Fast and Furious, targeting Mexican drug lords and traffickers. The idea of the secret program was to allow Lone Wolf to sell illegal weapons to criminals and straw purchasers, and track the guns back to large smuggling networks and drug cartels."

"...Instead, federal agents lost track of the weapons and the operation became a fiasco, particularly after several of the missing guns were linked to shootings in Mexico and the 2010 killing of U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry in Arizona."
> http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...ry.html#page=1
T-Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 06:38   #17
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Another FU by Erik Holder and the ATF..

While congress is talking about defunding PP,,
They should also take-up the defunding of the AFT...

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/1...ed-112498.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rock View Post
Looks like another Fast & Furious gun turned up...

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:43   #18
Bleed Green
Guerrilla

Thank you all.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for thinking of Brian Terry and his family. What happened to him would have probably happened without Fast and Furious as the Cuerno de Chivo was the preferred cartel weapon long before the rise of Holder and the rest of his idiots. The difference is he lied and covered up and should have gone to jail for being a POS that dishonored his position.

Every since losing my first wife to cancer I have always been a big believer of the theory that a person never dies so long as you say their name. You all have kept one of my brothers alive in this thread and I am certain his family appreciates that to no end as do I.
Old 08-05-2015, 14:13   #19
Pericles
Guerrilla

As I see it, everybody up the line to the guy who approved of the program are accessories to murder.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:06   #20
DIYPatriot
Guerrilla Chief

Under Trump, 'Fast and Furious' probe will expose truth

I hope this family (and this nation) gets the justice that this case and cover up warrants.

Quote:
During the Michigan presidential Republican primary in March of 2016, then-candidate Donald Trump promised both Kent Terry and Michelle Terry-Balogh, siblings of Brian Terry, if elected he would get the truth and answers regarding both Fast and Furious and the murder of Brian. He also gave his word to hold those responsible accountable for their actions.
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, said during the committee’s Tuesday meeting that President Trump instructed him and the committee to pursue every government investigation they deem appropriate.

Chaffetz stated the conversation took place at the GOP 2017 retreat in Philadelphia.

According to Chaffetz President Trump told him: “Listen, I understand that I am the President. You have a job to do.You do oversight. Don’t slow down. You go after everything you want to go after. You look at everything you want to look at … don’t slow down, do your job, there’s a lot to get after with the government.”
Continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BTerry.JPG (16.7 KB, 17 views)
"Don't tell me what a good man should be. Don't tell me about his character or what should be in his heart - show me. And then show me again when I'm no longer here because I'll be watching." - my grandfather
DIYPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:11   #21
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

OutFuckingStanding! I hope it gets ugly and goes deep.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 10:18   #22
bblhead672
Area Commander

Outstanding! Hopefully the families will receive justice for their losses.

An added bonus would be if the investigation revealed that Nobama was deeply involved - resulting in President Trump being able to tell him to shut up and go away or face his involvement being made public.
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 19:34   #23
mark46th
Quiet Professional

Hot Damn! Eric Holder has been hired by Governor Moonbeam here in California to help them defend their decision to become a sanctuary state. Fxxk him. I hope they find him chest deep in a felony act and prosecute him.
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 04:50   #24
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Update....

FWIW.

Quote:
Authorities make final arrest in border agent’s killing

By The Associated Press

October 16, 2017 8:23 pm

PHOENIX (AP) — Authorities in Mexico have arrested the final of seven defendants accused in the killing of a U.S. Border Patrol agent whose death exposed a bungled federal gun operation, the U.S. Attorney’s Office said.

The killing unveiled the Fast and Furious operation, in which federal agents allowed criminals to buy guns with the intention of tracking them to criminal organizations. But the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives lost most of the guns, including two that were found at scene of Terry’s death.
Full article here

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 05:49   #25
Go Devil
Guerrilla Chief

Aren't there still quite a few wandering around the D.C. Area?
Old 10-17-2017, 08:29   #26
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Devil View Post
Aren't there still quite a few wandering around the D.C. Area?
They won't be close to "final" arrests imo until Holder & Clinton are perp-walked.
(Clinton included for her complicity in the narrative while SECSTATE with her pandering remarks during a visit to Mexico.)

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 18:53   #27
Bleed Green
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
They won't be close to "final" arrests imo until Holder & Clinton are perp-walked.
(Clinton included for her complicity in the narrative while SECSTATE with her pandering remarks during a visit to Mexico.)
I spoke with Brian's brother the day this POS was arrested and he said final justice for the family would entail pretty much just what you said. RIP my brother.