Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 12-03-2014, 07:26   #31
Richard
Quiet Professional

Quote:
According to them, Abraham did receive his green beret, but he got it before the Army added-- and I think I'm saying this right -- a Q test, which upped the standards. So while he might not have met the current standards, he did meet the standards at the time.
OK - he had a wee bit of plausible deniabilty up to this point and could have easily corrected it, but if the claims that, he's a lying, no-count, dyed-in-the-wool, politically motivated skunk whose striped, spotted, or whatever patterned hide needs to be nailed to the s**t house wall to show everyone just what type of smelly-@$$ed varmint he truly is.

Richard
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 07:27   #32
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!

First step of getting yourself out of a hole, is to stop digging, doc

Had your chance to set the record straight and had your campaign manager instead call a bunch of Special Forces QUALIFIED veterans that they were un-American, for questioning your lies.

Running on a values based conservative stance and yet you lie and deceive people to get yourself elected.

Voters be warned.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 07:30   #33
sinjefe
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaquebite View Post
Seems it's all been explained to this reporter...There was no SF qualification course at the time and he was issued his beret.

Email response from a reporter who was contacted.
That is an outright lie and he (Abraham) knows it. I say send this all to his rivals and get that reporter spooled up on how it really works so he can go at him.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:43   #34
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjefe View Post
That is an outright lie and he (Abraham) knows it. I say send this all to his rivals and get that reporter spooled up on how it really works so he can go at him.
I've already responded. Here's the email should anyone else care to chime in.
Click image for larger version

Name:	emailreply.jpg
Views:	1210
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	29367

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:28   #35
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaquebite View Post
Seems it's all been explained to this reporter...There was no SF qualification course at the time and he was issued his beret.

Email response from a reporter who was contacted.
LOL, there was no Special Forces Qualification Course at the time......

This is getting better and better. Soon it will make national news and some "intelligent" reporter will put the pieces together and figure out the lies that are coming from the Dr. Ralph Abraham camp.

I do like that he's taken a page from David Oh's playbook and removed all posts in his FaceBook page that are asking questions about his "Special Forces" qualifications.

Luke J. Letlow, it will not be long now, your 15 minutes of fame is coming but on a national level. Soon the world will know of your and Dr. Ralph Abraham's deception, misdirection and outright lies.
Old 12-03-2014, 13:10   #36
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Good work TS
http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=56794

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 18:57   #37
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Dr. Ralph Abraham, Special Forces? Not even in his Dreams

I'd be goddammed before I'd say I was Special Forces if I was not qualified...... I think most military guys feel the same way.

Dr. Ralph Abraham doesn't give a shit as long as it generates votes.

Check out the picture:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	abrahamBS.jpg
Views:	923
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	29399  
Old 12-06-2014, 08:51   #38
TrapperFrank
Quiet Professional

Sadly, this turd will probably get elected today.
TrapperFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 20:42   #39
abc_123
Quiet Professional

and he did.

I should be happy that a repub got elected, but I'm not.

This guy purposely misled in his statements. He and his campaign manager both know that he is being disingenuous.. and depended on the voter to either be too stupid to know or too ignorant to give a shit about a little minor thing like principle and personal integrity.

Well they don't have principles or integrity but they are smart. Hell, "we the people" voted for the charlatan Obama, why not some dirtbag who did something so minor as assume the respect and honor due to those who actually EARNED it?

I am disgusted.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:19   #40
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Louisiana, second most corrupt state in the nation

Ahh the corruption in the 5th Congressional District of Louisiana is amazing. The right wing media turned a blind eye to Dr. Ralph Abraham's lies. They were informed weeks before the election and decided not to run the story.

That's ok, now that he's a federal employee and a congressman at that I'm sure someone will pick up this news worthy article outside of the corrupt Louisiana and make it national news.

Louisiana, second most corrupt state in the nation:
http://fortune.com/2014/06/10/most-c...es-in-america/

Yeah, we know. I'm guessing number one, "most media corrupt state" also......
Old 12-16-2014, 10:35   #41
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Dr. Ralph Abraham, Special Forces fraud.

Dr. Ralph Abraham could not even qualify to be a "member" of the Special Forces Association let alone a "member" of Special Forces.

Dr. Ralph Abraham I'm sure John Kerry is proud of you and your lies and fraud.

http://www.specialforcesassociation....ut/membership/

"For Decade and General Members: Supporting documents must accompany all applications submitted which provide undeniable proof of Special Forces qualification. Examples of documents include the DD-214, Graduation Certificate from SFQC/SFOC, orders assigning a SF MOS, and SF Tab orders. Form 20, ERB, or ORB demonstrating assignment history is recommended for Decade member applicants. More than one document substantiating qualification is recommended. Simply being assigned to a Special Forces coded position does not denote SF qualification."
Old 01-30-2015, 10:18   #42
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Special Forces Fraud Congressman Abraham snuggles up to an Army Ranger

I'm guessing the liar and Special Forces Fraud Congressman Ralph Abraham could not find a Green Beret to stand next to him for a photo shoot........ Soon you fraud, soon someone in the MSM will pick up your fraud and make it national news....... then the world will know what a bottom feeding scumbag you really are.....

Someone send this fraud link to the Rangers so they know this asshole is a fraud.

Abraham invites West Monroe Army Ranger to State of the Union

WASHINGTON, D.C. (KNOE 8 News & Ralph Abraham) - WASHINGTON – Congressman Ralph Abraham is bringing Sgt. First Class Lee Barnett to Tuesday’s State of the Union Address as his honored guest.

“All of us owe Sgt. Barnett and other men and women that serve our nation a debt of gratitude for their service to our nation. This is just a small way that I can show our veterans and active duty military that I’ll do anything I can to support them,” Abraham said.

Barnett, a West Monroe native, is a member of the U.S. Special Forces Command and a U.S. Army Ranger. He has been deployed on multiple deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq. Due to the nature of his assignment, further details of his assignment cannot be disclosed.

https://abraham.house.gov/media-cent...er-state-union