Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > Special Forces Fieldcraft

Old 04-05-2011, 15:00   #46
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

E/S

We had 6 PAX go. Bill came out for 6 COMAIR, extra baggage and extra weight, three (you can do with Two if needed) Rental SUVs (a MUST to have, do to training sites locations (4x4) and Gear) we double up on hotel rooms and cost for course for each guy; all came in at around $26,000.

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”

Last edited by MtnGoat; 04-05-2011 at 21:34.
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 15:04   #47
exsquid
Quiet Professional

Goat:

Interesting, thanks.

x/S
Old 04-05-2011, 17:29   #48
bravo22b
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defend View Post
Is anybody else interested in a resident course @ Ft. Huachuca in the first half of May? TTOS has two bites so far, need 6 more to make a class happen.

I was on the phone with Paul Crownover (I hope I spelled that right) at TTOS today checking on classes in May. I'm trying to get my unit to fund it, but odds are I'll have to find a way to cough up the dough and pay out of pocket. Any suggestions on pitching the course to a PSYOP company as adding to my TPT's capabilities?

From what Paul was able to tell me, it sounds like all of the Ft. Hood classes are full for now, but LTC Bogart is working on getting the course funded higher up for down the road. In my case, it's looking as though I may need the skill in a non-training environment before bureaucracy runs its course.

Other thought, is anybody having the MTT come that would have room for an extra attendant
-Out
I would love to try to pitch it to my state to send some people, but it would be completely pointless. They are already almost out of school money, and are basically limiting schools to DMOSQ for the rest of 2011.
bravo22b is offline   Reply With Quote