Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 09-27-2017, 21:08   #46
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
Well, I think Holly and I need to take a “road trip”, because this little POS Clown’s Ass needs a good hard stomping with our extra pointy high-heeled shoes.
...again with the road trip and pointy-toed high heel shoes

shit just got real !!!
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 21:32   #47
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_BHT View Post
He is not in ranger school. He quit.....
Did he? Here's a pic with his father attaching 1st RGR BN (read that it was the 1st) scroll on his uniform and the beret. Hard to tell if that's a tab above it, though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scumbag.jpg (66.8 KB, 84 views)

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken

Last edited by PSM; 09-27-2017 at 21:35.
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 04:16   #48
Joker
Quiet Professional

Evidently he was assigned to the Ranger Bn as an enlisted troop, did his time, then went to WP.
Pops put on the Scroll not the tab.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 04:50   #49
steel_eel
Auxiliary

According to some Rangers, he was in A/1/75 and deployed with them. He lasted approximately 6 months and its unclear whether he was RFS or separated.
He was in Ranger School class 5-17 but was "dropped", according to an email response I received from the RTB full bird.

Rapone is currently with 2BCT/10th MTN and is under investigation.

I have screen capped conversations to support both Ranger-related claims if anyone wants them.

I haven't been on this board actively in ages, but I'm a long time listener. This is one forum that I know is on the same page about communists, since many of you spent your careers fighting it.

I just want to point out that Rapone is a merely a symptom of a greater problem. There are communists in the military. A lot of them. You're probably saying to yourself "well, duh". Its worse than you might think. They're starting to reveal themselves especially now since this Rapone incident. I rooted out a Marine in Parris Island yesterday that was bragging about subversive communist infiltration in the ranks. He was not too smart because it was very easy to find him. By some dumb luck, his CO and I started talking. I don't know what will happen to this little a**hole, but I did my part.

There will be more.
steel_eel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:11   #50
bblhead672
Area Commander

More commentary/info here, including a statement from the former DIM (surprise) Congressman who appointed the POS to WP.
About to Be Shat Upon, From A Great Height

Former Congressman Who Nominated Communist Extremist To West Point Aggressively Disavows
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:33   #51
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Not a ring knocker,,,

I was under the impression that cadets were partially self governing, in that attitude and behavioral problems were noted and dealt with internal. A peer review process that micro manages the cadet body.

Why didn't his room mates, class mates, and senior cadet cadre catch him earlier??

As brash as his tweets and other social media posts are.. he should have been long gone..

https://www.westpointaog.org/netcomm...ent.doc?id=621
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot - 9_28_2017 , 12_43_49 PM.jpg (84.8 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot - 9_28_2017 , 12_42_29 PM.jpg (63.0 KB, 45 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 11:36   #52
Box
Quiet Professional

I just hope nobody is holding their breath waiting for this guy to be tarred and feathered in the public square.
If he gets more than a public slap on the wrist it will be quite a surprise.

Has anyone seen this on a network news report yet?

I have a funny feeling that this guy is going to walk with little more than a closed door talk telling him to clean up his social media presence.

You would get in more trouble for proselytizing to the Afghans during an OEF rotation than this guy will for what he did.

Hell.... CSM Bone would have came down on an SF guy harder for cutting the liner out of his beret, wearing Hi-Tec boots, and using an A7 strap as a belt.

Yep... very little faith in seeing this guy strung up as an example for other service members doing the same thing.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 09-28-2017, 12:05   #53
JimP
Quiet Professional

I'll try to keep this as non-offensive as possible:

He's a white guy so he'll be crushed to show that the Academy takes this stuff seriously.

Were he a transgenderedpossilqGILBERTsexuallyquestioningwood pecker or a "protected class", it'd be brushed under the carpet and "nothing to see here."

Remember the minority female crew with the black-power fists on the steps of the Academy? Kind of got hushed up real fast didn't it?
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 12:18   #54
Box
Quiet Professional

I hope you are correct; nothing would please me more.

I'm just lacking in faith. I agree with your premise, but I don't think he is a true enemy to those that would actually do the punishing.

He is speaking out against an unjust system, seeking to provide justice for oppressed young people like colon kleperdink; he isn't speaking out in defense of patriotism or American values. Senior leaders seem to be horrified at the thought of punishing SJW's no matter what the issue is.

Again, I really hope you are correct, but I am going to prepare myself to see him get a mulligan.

Old 09-28-2017, 12:26   #55
ddoering
Quiet Professional

Is he a "white" hispanic then?
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 12:27   #56
JimP
Quiet Professional

I wish I had confidence that you are wrong. I don't. Under LTG Caslen, the "inclusion" infection polluted the Corps of Cadets to possibly an irretrievable extent.

Hey - at least you and I can say that we served in what was once the best fighting force in the world. Nowadays, it's all about warmal globing and ensuring GILBERTS don't get their feelings hurt.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 12:43   #57
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Little Commie boy Spenser Rapone continues to make national news......

He's just limited his future job possibilities by half........ I'm sure he will be speaking/teaching at berkley soon.
Old 09-28-2017, 14:21   #58
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

A Muslim professor at the USMA, and mentor to 2Lt. Pinko, is now on administrative leave. According to the USMA, the administrative leave is unrelated to his mentorship of 2Lt. Pinko.

Quote:
The West Point mentor of a soldier now under investigation by the Army for engaging in political activity while in uniform is on administrative leave, Breitbart News has learned.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...trative-leave/

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 17:01   #59
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-TX View Post
A Muslim professor at the USMA, and mentor to 2Lt. Pinko, is now on administrative leave. According to the USMA, the administrative leave is unrelated to his mentorship of 2Lt. Pinko.
Maybe it's related to the other guy he "mentored." Lotta house cleaning to do.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 17:05   #60
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
SO,, his muslim buddy takes him to the Taj Mahal???
Isn't Faisalabad, Pakistan just across the boarder from the Taj??
Do you think he's going the Chelsea route,, exogenous estrogen and anti-androgens ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breitbart Article

Rapone posted on several forums in support of Chelsea Manning, the Army soldier who went to jail for leaking classified intelligence to WikiLeaks. He posted January 18 on Facebook, “May we all learn from her example of what integrity and strength of conviction truly entails.”

According to photos on Rapone’s Facebook page, he became close to Hosein, a Ph.D. in Islamic history from the University of Chicago. The two appear to have traveled together to the Taj Mahal in March 2014, according to pictures posted on his Facebook page.

On March 18, 2014, Hosein posted on his Facebook page, “Back from the Taj [Mahal] and it delivered.” Two days later, on March 20, 2104, Hosein posted a picture of himself, wearing a long tunic, and Rapone, wearing a turban and a long tunic, with the caption: “The brothers are gonna work it out.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Spenser Rapone-Rasheed Hosein7.jpg (84.4 KB, 112 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote