Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 11-19-2015, 08:35   #1
tonyz
Area Commander

How the Islamic State indoctrinates Afghan children

Obama..."widows and orphans only..."

The story below is from PBS - not exactly a "vast right wing conspiracy organization" - but read this story in context with Obama's recent comments about Americans fearing "3 year old" refugees.

Full story at link below.

How the Islamic State indoctrinates Afghan children
November 17, 2015 at 6:15 PM EST

NARRATOR: The videos don’t just show attacks and atrocities. This is an ISIS military school for children somewhere in the Middle East.

NAJIBULLAH QURAISHI: All these videos, they’re just telling them how to kill people, how to behead, and how to become suicide bombers. And their main thing is to kill infidels.

This is their aim. And they are clearly telling, this is in Koran. So what does the child believe? What does he think? He thinks, yes, I am Muslim, and he’s telling me the truth.

NARRATOR: Najibullah films the Afghan children copying what they have just watched.

MAN (through interpreter): Bend your knees a little, feet apart. Keep your arms straight. Fire. God is great.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/how-t...ghan-children/

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 09:09   #2
tonyz
Area Commander

I read the story and posted the link before I watched the video - undeniable -

ISIS seeks world domination and are using children to further their goals.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 04:38   #3
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

But Obama said Woman and Children should be let in. Families matter!!

There goes 0bama's argument to let the children in!!!

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 08:10   #4
x SF med
Quiet Professional

Poor little children and their mothers.... who believe they can get back at the infidel Westerners who killed Omar the children's father because he was a soldier of the jihad, Omar was a martyr, and Fatima (mom) will tell this to little Mustapha, Mohammed and Ali every day before she sends them to the local Madrissa for indoctrination.... so they can have the peaceful religion of Islam forced down their throats, and hate the West... then attack the US from within, as legal US residents, possibly citizens....

Especially if they live in Sharia controlled Detroit, or some of the Islamic enclaves inside the largest cities in the US...

Anybody want to bet there might be a few adolescent suicide bombers at this year's Macy's Thanksgiving Parade? Paris and Mali may just be warm-ups for a really big show in a huge gun-free zone....

Yes, I think allowing refugee status to 'women and children' is wrong.... let the Muslim nations of the middle East follow through with the sections of the Koran that state they are to succor the women and children of Prophet's religion should harm befall their men - especially if those men fall in a 'holy' war, or fatwa declared by the voices of the prophet....

sorry.... let them stay in the ME for their 'brothers and sisters of islam' succor them. We're infidels.

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR
x SF med is offline   Reply With Quote