Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 11-04-2015, 03:45   #1
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Dept. of Education orders Illinois school district grant transgirl locker room access

SMD.. This will spread like a wild fire now across the USA. We had it happen in Fairfax, Northern Virginia this year. Secret school board and county meetings being held.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/dept...to-trans-girl/

You ready in your area??

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 06:21   #2
Box
Quiet Professional

lets de-gender bathrooms everywhere...

The liberals are right...
Up is down !!!
Freedom is slavery!!!

The problem with ALL liberals (thats right, painting with a broad brush)...
...ALL liberals, seem to possess "a loyal willingness to say that black is white when Party discipline demands this. But it means also the ability to believe that black is white, and more, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary" (Orwell, 1949).

Even the premise of liberal ideology has been hijacked and perverted by modern day liberals.
Liberal ideology and this wildly over the top progressive social culture is doubleplusungood for humanity.

...black is black
...white is white
...stupid is as stupid does
...if you were born with a dick, you are a boy
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:13   #3
Paslode
Area Commander

I would rather see the district lose the federal blood money than comply with this BS. If the local School Districts and parents allow this to continue down this road it will only be a matter of time before there is only one locker room and one bathroom were everyone eliminates, showers and dresses together.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:46   #4
Richard
Quiet Professional

Hunh.

According to the girl's lawyers, she will most likely continue to use curtains, but wants to do so voluntarily, not under orders from the district.

"It's one thing to say to all the girls, 'You can choose if you want some extra privacy,' but it's another thing to say, 'You, and you alone, must use them.'

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Educati...in-locker-room

Richard
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 08:21   #5
Guy
Quiet Professional

A girl with a penis WILL be disturbing to the adolescent mindset....

-DE OPPRESSO LIBER-
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 08:28   #6
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
Ya think?

The 99% will be made to bow to the unstable deviant 1%

This is a huge win for the liberals and it's coming to a school near you.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:46   #7
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

I say bring it!

Just don't cry in your cornflakes when the inevitable insult, hazing, assault, rape, or murder takes place and ruins more than one life.

Because, if we could just save one child's life, it will be worth it!

Forced "tolerance" what could go wrong?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:34   #8
the squid
BANNED USER

Absolutely insane.

I was raised to believe that separate bathrooms was a matter of logistics and pooling people with similiar plumbing when going 1 or 2.

I didn't know it was an affirmation of identity.
the squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:46   #9
PSM
Area Commander

What the hell is wrong with this country. There was a time when parents and students would RIOT over the design on new football helmets. Now, crap like this and not a peep. We're watching mass insanity overcome a, once, great nation.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 12:00   #10
Sohei
Area Commander

I am reminded of this quote and how far we are from it:

The boys of my people began very young to learn the ways of men, and no one taught us; we just learned by doing what we saw, and we were warriors at a time when boys now are like girls. -- Black Elk
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 05:28   #11
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
I would rather see the district lose the federal blood money than comply with this BS. If the local School Districts and parents allow this to continue down this road it will only be a matter of time before there is only one locker room and one bathroom were everyone eliminates, showers and dresses together.
I'm here with you, I would as a school district superintendent, I would hold a vote with an open public meeting for this. I would also look at social media, maybe the school/ School district social media pages too.

Federal money is a lot. The ones it would hurt are the younger poor kids that the school is their only or best meal of the day. So that is really the hardest part of taking a stand over this. So one "IT" will make a decision over the other 99.98% of the school and the school district!!??

Great leadership from our POTUS. Glad he took a stand on something. Guess Police lives don't matter, but on TransIT does. SMDH

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
Old 11-06-2015, 21:19   #12
frostfire
Area Commander

tolerance for the intolerant

"may you live in interesting times"

Hollywood is already on the move at full speed with a production of a transgender teen. PsyOp 101 begins...

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 03:23   #13
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfire View Post
tolerance for the intolerant

"may you live in interesting times"

Hollywood is already on the move at full speed with a production of a transgender teen. PsyOp 101 begins...
I'm surprised MTV hasn't ran a show covering this already!!!

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Old 11-07-2015, 13:53   #14
Surf n Turf
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Hunh.

Richard
Richard,

As the board's resident "education expert" I cannot for the life of me understand how you could / would justify this action by the ACLU / Govmnt. These are young CHILDREN, who have still have little or no concept of things sexual.

At this stage in their development I would think that anatomy would have a more pronounced impact than some child of god lisping "I WANNA be a girl".

These kids are still at the "you show me yours, and I'll show you mine" frame of reference. If yours is different then you don't belong in this locker room.

SnT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post

Democrats would burn down this country as long as they get to rule over the ashes

The FBI’s credibility was murdered by a sniper on Ruby Ridge; its corpse was burned to ashes outside Waco; soiled in a Delaware PC repair shop;. and buried in the basement of Mar-a-Lago..
Surf n Turf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 03:21   #15
sinjefe
Quiet Professional

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...sgendered.html

Interesting read on American Thinker. Absolutely correct IMHO.

"The reality is that the only time a man is trapped in a woman's body is before he's born. Similarly, a man can no more will himself to be a woman than he can will himself to be Napoleon – a side-effect of this thing called reality. Now, men and women can suffer from gender identity confusion, but while we should strive to help those who think they're something they're not, the right way to do so is not to enable their delusions. If an Elvis impersonator suddenly declared that he was Elvis, no sane person would think that the loving response would be to start calling him The King.

Even worse, by buying into the "transgender" lie, we're directly supporting discrimination against sane people. When a man wants to be in a women's locker room because he claims he thinks he's a woman, one of two things is true:
•He's lying, because he's a pervert who's pretending. This may be more common among teens than one might think, since saying one identifies as a woman does not require one to dress or act like a woman, much less mutilate oneself.
•He actually thinks he's something he's not, which means he's not really mentally stable."

Last edited by sinjefe; 11-08-2015 at 03:28.
sinjefe is offline   Reply With Quote