Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 11-18-2015, 08:06   #1
Penn
Area Commander

Black Lives Matter "Assults" Dartmouth College

Oh my, one of the more liberal Ivy's got a wake up call, it will be interesting to see where this leads...no mainline news agency reported this attack.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2015/11/...Dartmouth.aspx
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 09:52   #2
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Who cares?
Old 11-18-2015, 10:37   #3
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
This Monday night the university’s Vice Provost for Student Affairs, Inge-Lise Ameer, was at a meeting following the protest, and – read this carefully -- she apologized to protesters for the negative responses and media coverage that they have received, according to The Dartmouth newspaper.

You gotta’ be kidding me. Ameer reportedly said Monday that no complaints of violence were reported following the protest, although it was noted “a peaceful meeting” turned into a “political protest.” Ameer also told those who created havoc in the library, “There’s a whole conservative world out there that’s not being very nice.” Ms. Ameer said.

I, for one, don’t think shouting racial profanity to a guy studying for his midterm exam is “very nice” either. These Ivy League bums are nuts! What in heaven’s name can you accomplish screaming to fellow students obscenities such as “(Expletive] your white privilege” and “[Expletive] your white asses.”

Dan Korff-Korn, who took part in the vicious protest, explained it. “It was important to point out that the students sitting there in the library at the computers represented this greater degree of ignorance, apathy and privilege that you see at Dartmouth, but,” he did admit, “the way it was done by personally attacking people was counterproductive.”

One more time … “Several of the protesters pinned a girl to the wall and as she cried, they yelled in her face, ‘F*** your white tears!’” Arrests? You must be joking. There isn’t even an incident report.

But, don’t you see, the whole point was to make white kids cry and run and duck like all the black kids have to do? When you find a black person who is ever treated like this, call 9-1-1 immediately. But if a black protester does it to a white kid, shrug it off. That’s just an Ivy League education.

My my my. How is it in an age of affirmative action, under the watchful eye of a black President, in a time of relative peace, prosperity and comfort, do these idiots find a reason to use a contrived race card to hide behind while being aggressively racists?

Where are the assault charges? Where are the counter protest? Where are the youtube videos of the event? Where are the demands for security from further BLM violent protest?

These fuckers act like they want segregation again.
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 13:14   #4
Pericles
Guerrilla

Was there a safe space for the white students?
Old 11-18-2015, 13:26   #5
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
Was there a safe space for the white students?
The incoming diversity officer will take your question (itself, potentially a micro-aggression) under advisement and then appoint a select blue ribbon committee for investigation and evaluation.

Ultimately, a chick-with-a-dick who identifies as a three legged labrador retriever (only occasionally will hump your leg) will decide your ultimate fate.

Nice knowing you.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote