Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 04-27-2017, 08:30   #31
MR2
Quiet Professional

Quote:
April 24, 2017
The Misuse of 'Constitutionality' in Civil Debate
By Jenna Ellis
Shes a local gal and active in grassroots political activism.

Jenna Ellis is a constitutional law attorney & professor at Colorado Christian University. She is the author of "The Legal Basis for a Moral Constitution."

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer

WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 22:55   #32
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Berkeley Identified as College Professor Eric Clanton

Arrested.

Bet that was a hard pill to swallow for the ultra left-wing Berkley mayor / police.

Eric Clanton I sure hope you become acquainted with Bubba.

Again, thank you people of 4Chan, keep up the good fight.

Bay Area college professor used U-shaped bike lock in beating, police say

Alleged Antifa bike lock attacker Eric Clanton held in Berkeley jail

By GEORGE KELLY | gkelly@bayareanewsgroup.com and RICK HURD | rhurd@bayareanewsgroup.com | Bay Area News Group
PUBLISHED: May 24, 2017 at 8:02 pm | UPDATED: May 25, 2017 at 8:57 pm

BERKELEY — A former Diablo Valley College professor was arrested Wednesday in connection with the use of a bike lock in the beating of three people during a rally for President Donald Trump last month, police said Thursday.

Eric Clanton remained in custody in lieu of $200,000 bail at Berkeley Jail on Thursday and is scheduled to be arraigned at 9 a.m. Friday at Oakland’s Wiley W. Manuel Courthouse. He was arrested on three counts of suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon that isn’t a firearm and assault causing great bodily injury.
In a statement Thursday, police acknowledged that video of the incident, captured by onlookers and posted on social media, helped them identify Clanton as the suspect behind “several violent assaults” that happened April 15 during the demonstration at Civic Center Park on Martin Luther King Jr. Way.

Police confirmed Clanton can be seen in videos hitting people in the head with a U-shaped bicycle lock. Three people received “significant injuries” because of the beatings, police said.

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/...sault-suspect/
Old 05-26-2017, 06:20   #33
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

That's a pretty steep bail for Assault & Battery, are we sure it's not for Aggravated A&B.

He didn't get out on bail so we can try to assume that he's trying to make a statement and get his fellow ANITFA (anti first amendment) rioters to storm the jail, or he couldn't raise $20,000 in collateral, no car, no home, no cash, or better yet his ANTIFA buddies can't or won't do a kickstarter to raise the money.

He may want to invest in:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0097.JPG (31.8 KB, 33 views)
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 07:03   #34
JimP
Quiet Professional

Probably agg assault with means likely. The bike lock and smacking the cat in the head is no joke.

I can easily see him doing some time for this. Of course - that will just give him street-cred in "prog-world" and the 'tards will make him a full professor - Hell, Harvard may hire him ala Feauxcahontas and have him teach one course for 400K per year. That way he can go out and preach about low wages.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 07:59   #35
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
Hell, Harvard may hire him ala Feauxcahontas and have him teach one course for 400K per year. That way he can go out and preach about low wages.
+1 While asking why college is so expensive.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:35   #36
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
I can easily see him doing some time for this. Of course that will just give him street-cred in "prog-world" and the 'tards will make him a full professor - :

LOL, the only "street cred" the little S-Bag Professor will most likely get is being "Big Bubba's Beatch" .....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:51   #37
JimP
Quiet Professional

Man, I certainly hope so. The little top-knot wearing hipster douchebag needs a reality "course" in attacking someone in the open. I volunteer to teach it. Let's see the little tonsil-jockey put his theory into practice when facing someone not worried about micro-aggressing his parakeet ass. I suspect the outcome will be different.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:06   #38
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
LOL, the only "street cred" the little S-Bag Professor will most likely get is being "Big Bubba's Beatch" .....
Ol' Bubba's going to make sure he checks his privilege.
‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville
PedOncoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:34   #39
Badger52
Area Commander

This shit will play differently with the lock-in-a-sock swingers when they encounter locales where someone "in fear of my life or grievous bodily harm and that's all I'll say at this time" gives them a dirt nap.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 13:13   #40
ddoering
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclo18d View Post
That's a pretty steep bail for Assault & Battery, are we sure it's not for Aggravated A&B.

He didn't get out on bail so we can try to assume that he's trying to make a statement and get his fellow ANITFA (anti first amendment) rioters to storm the jail, or he couldn't raise $20,000 in collateral, no car, no home, no cash, or better yet his ANTIFA buddies can't or won't do a kickstarter to raise the money.

He may want to invest in:
We can start a gofundme page for him to get ass fucked in jail.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 13:17   #41
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoering View Post
We can start a gofundme page for him to get ass fucked in jail.
Looking at him, I have a feeling he would enjoy that.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 14:32   #42
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:
Man, I certainly hope so. The little top-knot wearing hipster douchebag needs a reality "course" in attacking someone in the open. I volunteer to teach it. Let's see the little tonsil-jockey put his theory into practice when facing someone not worried about micro-aggressing his parakeet ass. I suspect the outcome will be different.
Very well said, Sir!

If possible, I would be right behind you on the sidelines, pom-poms in hand, CHEERING you on to victory over this pathetic COWARD! Which is the definition of a "man" who has to hit a woman violently like this...(Know that for a fact.)

I'll also bring a set of nice sharp bolt cutters, should you need any assistance Sir.

Holly

Last edited by echoes; 05-26-2017 at 18:45.
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 17:10   #43
Oldrotorhead
Guerrilla Chief

Hopefully one of his new roomies will decide his teeth distract from his sexual performance. and fix the issue.
Old 05-26-2017, 21:15   #44
Box
Quiet Professional

You folks are really being rough on the Diablo Valley College professor...

It isn't every day you get to enjoy a bunch of folks gathering together to say, "I sure hope a few convicts fuck that guy!!!"

It's almost like Warden Norton from Shawshank: No more protection from the Dean. I'll pull you out of Diablo Valley College and cast you down with the Sodomites. You'll think you've been fucked by a train!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes......
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 04:43   #45
Swoop
Quiet Professional

Let,s Go to Prison, "Prepare to be wooed!"
Swoop is offline   Reply With Quote