Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > Professional Gear

Old 02-15-2010, 11:16   #16
PRB
Quiet Professional

Dan, never mind I cancelled the order and here is why.
I called today and talked to Bridget...this is my 3rd phoncon with diff reps asking what's up with the order.
First one...I see it on the comp but no info...I'll make sure shipping has it.
Second.....I can check for you but it will take 24 hours and I'll get back to you (on the 11th)...no one got back to me.
Bridget.....I can see your order but I don't know what's up with it....

Service like a 3rd world country....I'll never give you any business again.
All were very polite but totally unhelpful...if they don't know anything why give them a phone line?
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 14:48   #17
kgoerz
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
Botach is widely known as a rip-off on the various internet gun forums.

I had the same experience with them and their too good to be true pricing. CCD charged and nothing delivered. I finally had the CCD company deny the charges.

I am sorry that they got you too.

TR
My pet peeve with most tactical companies. I don't know how they continue to get away with taking peoples money for items they advertise for sale, but don't have. Thumbs up for Grey Group. Only charged me when the items were shipped. Also let me know ASAP if an item wasn't in stock.
Old 02-15-2010, 21:43   #18
Guy
Quiet Professional

Thumbs up Roger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoerz View Post
Thumbs up for Grey Group. Only charged me when the items were shipped. Also let me know ASAP if an item wasn't in stock.
Stay safe.

-DE OPPRESSO LIBER-
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 22:05   #19
Defender968
SF Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotachTactical View Post
Hello, my name is Dan and I am a rep at Botach Tactical.

Some of you might have seen my posts on other forums. (M4carbine, thefiringline, etc)

Essentially, I have posted to specifically reach out to customers who have had problems with their orders in the past.

Since I began posting, the feedback has been solid, and a number of customers have renewed their faith in our company. All I ask is that you put me to the test, and the results will speak for themselves. Please email me at

dan@botachtactical.net

I will be happy to take your questions/concerns about old orders, unprocessed orders, item availability and pricing.

-Dan
Dan I’m going to have to throw the BS flag on this one, but I’m not going to email you anymore as that has been completely fruitless thus far.

You want to address problem orders, fine let’s take mine and see if you can start by regaining my faith.

Why don't you start by explaining your 15 day return policy and while you're at it please explain how great your service is if someone happens to be TDY when they receive your defective merchandise, explain how understanding you guys are if someone doesn't get to take the site out of the box for a month, because after coming home from being TDY they had to immediately PCS, I'm sure I'm the only one this has ever happened to so you guys will never see this situation again

I received an Eotech from Botach that was so far off I couldn't get it on the paper at 25 m. I was TDY in December when I received the site (2 weeks after I ordered it) I came home a couple of days before Christmas and then had to PCS in January. I didn't get a chance to test the site until after I PCSed. I explained all of this to you Dan, and your “managers” answer was well you can call Eotech it’s not our problem after 15 days.

I won't even get into the goat rope that was the pair of boots I tried to order from you (at the same time I ordered the Eotech) only to find out they don't exist, and 2 months after that nightmare you still have them listed on your site. Dan why don’t you call Belleville and ask them to send you a 310 in any size in Narrow, they’ll tell you they don’t exist, yet you still have them listed on your site why is that?
http://www.botachtactical.com/be310hotweta.html

Dan my last contact with you about the Eotech was last week, so please explain how your service has improved since then?

Dan the reality is your company doesn't even provide service as good as a 3rd world country, hell I ordered a Kukri from Nepal and they got the order right, it wasn’t defective and they got it to me from the other side of the world faster than you did from CA.

You want to regain people’s faith, fine change your policies and improve your service, but saying you’ve done so already is in no way remotely accurate and I don’t want anyone else, especially any of the members of this community, to get fleeced by your company. So please explain to me why I or anyone else should ever do business with your company again.

And just a heads up you might want to follow the rules and post an intro before responding to this post.

Last edited by Defender968; 02-16-2010 at 05:35. Reason: To correct boot model
Defender968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 19:39   #20
PriestFoxley
Asset

well, dang.
This caught me by suprise, because I just found out about Botach a few weeks ago, and I ordered some stuff from them. I picked up an Aimpoint T-1, one of those magpul slings, a few different mounts for the aimpoint, and one of those single point sling adapters that clamps on for my SR-15.

I ordered on friday, it got delivered eight days later, and everything was good with it.

I ordered a set of 30 round .40 glock magazines shortly after, and they sort of sucked, but I never figured out why.

I think I just got lucky.
PriestFoxley is offline   Reply With Quote