Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > The Bear Pit > PT/ H2H

Old 01-06-2012, 19:38   #31
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Devil View Post
Ran the TM in Indiana today. Buisness suit, tie, boots, and briefcase.

Great time!

Attachment 20601

Attachment 20602

Attachment 20603
Bonus points.

I like the uniform.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 20:53   #32
BigJimCalhoun
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
http://www.spartanrace.com/

Super Spartan 8+ mile
Spartan Sprint 3+ mile

If anyone is considering the 3+ mile in Smithville, TX on Mar 26th send me a pm.
Is anyone doing this at Fort Carson, May 5th? A team from work is going and I might participate.
BigJimCalhoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 17:07   #33
KimuraFTW
Auxiliary

I'm thinking of doing the Tough Mudder Mid Atlantic in Sept. Anyone here in the DC area thinking about going this year?
KimuraFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:55   #34
Masochist
Guerrilla Chief

Warrior Dash Ohio

ALCON,

Due to a family emergency, I'll be unable to attend the Warrior Dash Ohio on June 3 (THIS SUNDAY). Anyone who can take my registration, free of charge, let me know via PM.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Robert A. Heinlein, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long
Masochist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 16:11   #35
Go Devil
Guerrilla Chief

The daughter and I will be doing The Mudder in Attica, IN on the 17th! Looking forward to another great time.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:02   #36
RADMAC
Asset

TM SoCal #2

Anyone out there going for the TM in Running Springs July 7? Supposed to be a good one, course climbs up 1,000 feet in elevation and there always seems to be adverse weather...
RADMAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 23:45   #37
Spectre6
Asset

Anyone attending Tough Mudder in Austin this October?
Spectre6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 23:11   #38
Scamilton
SF Candidate

I've been curious about this for a while now... Has an entire ODA ever entered one of these races together?

I've been wanting to do one for a long time, but I really don't have anyone here at Riley who would complete it with me, and be competitive at it and having a good time as well... I have two or three buddies back home I know would jump at the opportunity to give it a go, but that is all. So jealous of all who have gotten to attend one. It looks like so much fun! AH!
Scamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 17:07   #39
NoLuck
SF Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimuraFTW View Post
I'm thinking of doing the Tough Mudder Mid Atlantic in Sept. Anyone here in the DC area thinking about going this year?
Sorry I did not even see this until now. Did you end up going? If so, what did you think of it?

I did it but I wanted to see what your thoughts were.
NoLuck is offline   Reply With Quote