Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 10-11-2017, 07:42   #1
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Harvey Weinstein,, WHO???

Looks like ole Harv is in a heap of Do Do.
His Kalifornacate buddies were trying to cover it up,,
BUTT now they are all running..

Wondering what story(S) they are concocting with their MSM co-hores ??

Couple of Hav & buds..

PS: Ladies in the center pic?? Kerry Kennedy, Ethel Kennedy, and Mary Richardson Kennedy,, Ted's Clan.. Coincidence??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cw1.jpg (65.0 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg cw2.jpg (102.4 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg wo1.jpg (43.9 KB, 63 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:09   #2
Sohei
Area Commander

I think he is now finding out how many of his friends were the great friends he thought they were. They are now treating him like the plague he truly is. Poetic justice at its finest.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:30   #3
bblhead672
Area Commander

Weinstein is attempting damage control by vowing to take on the NRA.

Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein: I'll fight the NRA to 'channel' my anger at myself for sexually harassing women
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:40   #4
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Waiting for the other shoe to drop??

Quote:

Malia Obama, the oldest of former President Obama’s daughters, is set to intern for Hollywood super-producer Harvey Weinstein this winter. Jan 20th, 2017

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...vey-weinstein/

Old 10-11-2017, 13:13   #5
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Hollywood is in love with it’s rapist & pedophiles

Hollywood is in love with it’s rapist & pedophiles, not to mention its drug addicts. woody allen, roman polanski, harvey weinstein and michael jackson all peas in the same pod.

I find it interesting how the liberal/progressives also love the rapist & pedophiles.
Old 10-11-2017, 13:41   #6
ddoering
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
Toss the ole right wing, white male supremacist smoke grenade and IMT back to the rallypoint. That makes it all better.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:16   #7
Box
Quiet Professional

Q: How much of Harvey Weinstein's iceberg sized scandal do we really know about right now?

A: Just the tip.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:35   #8
bblhead672
Area Commander

Now another Hollyweird liberal is getting shellacked for his behavior as multiple women talk about being groped by him.

Ben Affleck dubbed 'Buttman' as more groping allegations emerge
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:56   #9
ddoering
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post

A: Just the tip.
That's what she said.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 13:28   #10
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoering View Post
That's what she said.
Lol, so did Justin Trudeau.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 13:37   #11
JimP
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
Now another Hollyweird liberal is getting shellacked for his behavior as multiple women talk about being groped by him.

Ben Affleck dubbed 'Buttman' as more groping allegations emerge
I actually thought, let's just say...that he was 'disinterested" in women. This actually gives him street-cred in the perv-world of progs.

Don't forget Bawney Fwank; Gerry Studds; Ted Kennedy; et al.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 17:02   #12
Airbornelawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
I actually thought, let's just say...that he was 'disinterested" in women. This actually gives him street-cred in the perv-world of progs.
A pet peeve of mine. "Disinterested" means "unbiased", as in a disinterested party is one who does not have an interest in the outcome of a matter. It's not another way of saying uninterested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Hollywood is in love with it’s rapist & pedophiles, not to mention its drug addicts. woody allen, roman polanski, harvey weinstein and michael jackson all peas in the same pod.

I find it interesting how the liberal/progressives also love the rapist & pedophiles.
They are "artists", so they get a pass. Their "art" is too important too worry about the little people who get hurt in the process.

I would actually argue that the others are not peas in a pod with Weinstein. Allen, Polanski and Jackson are/were apparently pedophiles/ephebophiles, who just liked 'em young. Weinstein, by contrast, seems more about revelling in his power over women. Polanski likes to look at and touch young girls; Weinstein apparently likes to force young girls to look at and touch him. Weinstein was also a bully toward lots of other "little people", not just the models and actresses he went after.

And pretty much all of these politicians and Hollywood types claiming they never knew about Weinstein's behavior are lying. I've been aware of the stories about Weinstein for years, and I am hardly a Hollywood insider. It was apparently an open secret, joked about on TV shows like Entourage and 30Rock, and commented on by Seth MacFarlane when he hosted the Oscars in 2013 ("Congratulations, you five ladies no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein").

And no doubt Weinstein is not the only one. Likely, Weinstein is being hung out to dry now because his companies are no longer making money and producing award-bait, career-launching movies. If he was still useful to them, Hollywood would still be turning a blind eye, just as the left still does for Clinton.
Airbornelawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 17:39   #13
tonyz
Area Commander

"I don't know what all this fuss is about Harvey Weinstein"

~SLick Willie

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 17:58   #14
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

One our members has just published a 47 part blog on politics & hollywood pedophiles. Not had a chance to read it yet.

Here is the first couple paragraphs of chapter 1.
It may be of some value..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estéban Trujillo de Gutiérrez

Saturday, September 09, 2017
The Great Pedophile Coverup: Introduction 1

PizzaGate: A "Debunked Conspiracy Theory?"

Warren on the Fulcrum News Slack channel pointed me at this article, addressing the ongoing, orchestrated media campaign to normalize pedophilia.

It suddenly dawned on me that mainstream dinosaur media are complicit, as they suppress investigation and coverage of PedoGate.

Indeed, when they are not mocking PedoGate as a conspiracy theory, establishment media claims that PedoGate does not exist, they call it "fake news" without the slightest sense of irony, and media luminaries like Kelly Megyn, whatever the hell her name is, conduct sympathetic softball interviews with alleged pedophiles like the infamous James Alefantis of Comet Ping Pong and Pizza fame.

As this dive down the abyssal rabbit hole of systemic pedophilia illustrates, media suppression of the pedophile epidemic is a deliberate and purposeful policy. We see manifestations of this policy in the editorial lines of innumerable news sources.

The intent of this article is to irrefutably demonstrate that the pedophile epidemic can no longer be marginalized, and that we are, as a civilization, confronting an epidemic of child abuse of unknown yet vast dimensions that is yet to be acknowledged.

http://www.magickingdomdispatch.com/...e-coverup.html

blog: http://www.magickingdomdispatch.com/

Old 10-12-2017, 18:52   #15
echoes
Area Commander

Thumbs up

)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbornelawyer View Post
A pet peeve of mine. "Disinterested" means "unbiased", as in a disinterested party is one who does not have an interest in the outcome of a matter. It's not another way of saying uninterested.

They are "artists", so they get a pass. Their "art" is too important too worry about the little people who get hurt in the process.

I would actually argue that the others are not peas in a pod with Weinstein. Allen, Polanski and Jackson are/were apparently pedophiles/ephebophiles, who just liked 'em young. Weinstein, by contrast, seems more about revelling in his power over women. Polanski likes to look at and touch young girls; Weinstein apparently likes to force young girls to look at and touch him. Weinstein was also a bully toward lots of other "little people", not just the models and actresses he went after.

And pretty much all of these politicians and Hollywood types claiming they never knew about Weinstein's behavior are lying. I've been aware of the stories about Weinstein for years, and I am hardly a Hollywood insider. It was apparently an open secret, joked about on TV shows like Entourage and 30Rock, and commented on by Seth MacFarlane when he hosted the Oscars in 2013 ("Congratulations, you five ladies no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein").

And no doubt Weinstein is not the only one. Likely, Weinstein is being hung out to dry now because his companies are no longer making money and producing award-bait, career-launching movies. If he was still useful to them, Hollywood would still be turning a blind eye, just as the left still does for Clinton.

Stepping in here slowly to say... AL, you hit the nail on the head with your summation. Factual, true-to-life, just how it is in ol' Hollywood.

This kind of thing happens everyday, all the time to any young hopefuls trying to break in to the game. Weather it be music or acting, there are always those in positions of influence in L.A. wanting to take advantage. The only difference is that there are some few who choose Not to play the game...and exit stage left with their integrity in hand. Sad for those that felt there was no option.

JMO,

Holly
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote