Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 11-14-2018, 05:54   #16
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJimCalhoun View Post
We now have a man that is self-identifying as 20 years younger.
https://townhall.com/columnists/mich...unger-n2535723

i will watch this to see how far he gets.
Damn, why didn't I think about that? LOL...Who doesn't want to be 20 years younger. Ha....you just cannot turn back the clock...hey, I feel 20 years younger myself but reality is reality; let's just invent a "youth serum".....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 07:13   #17
JimP
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclo18d View Post
Trans - We are talking like less than 1% of the population.

Why not let NAMBLA norm out their pervertion too? It’s gonna be the next group to demand “equality”, rest assured
This^^^^ is EXACTLY the problem. if we remove any social stigma's to perversion/deviancy, than "anything goes." I keep telling folks, that regardless of what the law says, if you're a hairy ape male and follow my little girl or wife into the ladies restroom, there's going to be a problem. I'll sort it with the law; but my primary role as Dad and husband is to protect my family.

These gender-norming queers (and I mean that in the literal sense of the word) aren't used to operating outside their little safe-spaces and interacting with the real world. I may tolerate you wearing a Tu-tu and sucking on a pacifier if I come across you in my daily travels but that tolerance doesn't mean I have to accept it.

Don't bother me or mine and I won't bother you. reach into my pocket to pay for your latest psychological fad and we're going to have an issue.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 16:51   #18
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

SEX and GENDER Identity ??????

SEX is determined at conception you are either XX or XY::: The Primary sex determination is the genetically determined formation of either male or female gametes...which are the specialized sex cells produced by each parent for sexual reproduction. The male gamete (sperm cell) and the female gamete (egg) are haploid cells and carry half of the chromosomes needed. GENDER IDENTITY is the personal sense of one's own gender it can correlate with assigned SEX at conception or it can differ from it. SEXUAL ORIENTATION (The people you are attracted to) Children as young as 5 years can respond to psychological gender-association tests and it is thought by age 3 years a persons genetic biochemistry, the sequence of nucleic acids, large molecules of DNA or RNA each having an identical sugar and phosphate group and one of 5 different bases: A, G, C, T, and U. Sequencing DNA is the ultimate test for a genetic abnormality. Consider PKU: This testing was begun in 1965 and is now MANDATORY for all newborns in most countries and in all U.S. states. Other diseases and genetic disorders are now used in screening for Cystic fibrosis,sickle cell and Tay-Saches. In the future the determination of a gene responsible for Gender identity can be screened and eliminated.
Old 11-15-2018, 06:38   #19
Swoop
Quiet Professional

Kindergarten Cop

“Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina”

Done
Swoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 07:41   #20
JimP
Quiet Professional

Swoop - it's gone even further than that. You can't say "pee-pee" or "hoo-haw" any more; they claim the correct PC Term is whether or not you have a "front hole."
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 08:57   #21
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
Swoop - it's gone even further than that. You can't say "pee-pee" or "hoo-haw" any more; they claim the correct PC Term is whether or not you have a "front hole."
LOL....Don't you just love the Political BS...Too funny....the "front hole" so to speak on a Transgender Male is not the same compared to what us real women have....let them live with the "hole".....because that's all it is, sort of like a "Blow Up Doll" and I am sure the same feeling as well.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 09:39   #22
Box
Quiet Professional

Front Hole?

What in the name of fried turkey is a front hole?
Is it the same as a cake hole?
Is it a nostril?
Is it where bad priests touch the Alter-Persons?

Seriously? Front hole?
What is that thing at the tip of that appendage that urine come from?

Why are so many billions of people around the world so willing to go along with this mindless jabbering?
Society is like the guard in Austin Powers - just waiting to get run over by the steam roller - all the time in the world to move out of the way - but instead - just stand there and yell

An entire planet covered with people content with just screaming at the clouds.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 10:44   #23
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
“ Deviant “....seems the word is out of fashion, what I picked up in Sociology 101 tells me they are still around

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 08:21   #24
bandycpa
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
Transgenders want equality? let them have it

Removing the gender roles from the equation would require a tradeoff in the legal vernacular as well.....no more legal defenses, woman's rights, no more suing employers for gender discrimination since gender will be gone

IMO this would simplify changes for the better since employers will not longer have to worry about legalities that hinder production...this would be true free market competition and would allow our country to eliminate the legal entanglements and pick the best regardless of race or gender for their companies, depts., teams etc.....

The rule of law is intended to preserve our freedoms not restrict our lives to the levels it is moving....I can think of no better way to bring life and truth back into focus and ground it into reality so we can move on from this insanity

Thoughts?
To expand on your thought, I am tired of seeing MSM needing to tell me that so-and-so is the first "fill-in-the-blank" to hold this office, do this accomplishment, etc. As an example, if we are seeking equality...true equality...that person wouldn't be the "first transsexual elected to Congress." They would simply be the incumbent...nothing more. The same perspective fits in any other endeavor (athletics and business for example). Just compete! Person vs person, team vs team...with no distinctions built in. That is true equality.

This viewpoint would serve as a reset on our societal perspectives and would essentially eliminate racism, sexism, religious intolerance, and many other "-isms" that plague society today. What will happen as "person vs person" evolves is natural divisions (women vs women, men vs men, heavyweights vs heavyweights) will occur on their own. Suddenly, what was seen as "bad, unequal, and oppressive" will be the restoration of the natural order of things.

Or, I could just take advantage of the system and be the first bald-headed, white, hairy-all-over, Christian person married to a beautiful brunette, white lab owner, Chevy Trailblazer driver to be elected to Congress.