Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > The Cache

Old 03-11-2018, 12:47   #16
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

The 5th flash is something I am also interested in.
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 17:19   #17
Mills
Quiet Professional

Believe me, I'm already beating her up about the fifth group flash... Haha

The old black-and-white 5th group flash is currently in the works, just because she's had a few requests for it. What do you guys think? Do you want black flash or the Vietnam Circa / current Flash?

If you guys are interested in a specific group Flash with regimental crest, please message myself or her direct on Etsy. Then once it's complete, she can post it on the site and we can message you guys that are interested in specific ones.

Thanks again fellas!
Mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 18:26   #18
Joker
Quiet Professional

In my opinion, she should do all of the Groups' flashes, at least one of each.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 19:47   #19
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mills View Post
Believe me, I'm already beating her up about the fifth group flash... Haha

The old black-and-white 5th group flash is currently in the works, just because she's had a few requests for it. What do you guys think? Do you want black flash or the Vietnam Circa / current Flash?

If you guys are interested in a specific group Flash with regimental crest, please message myself or her direct on Etsy. Then once it's complete, she can post it on the site and we can message you guys that are interested in specific ones.

Thanks again fellas!
I’m torn as I wore both. Vietnam was always my favorite.
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 16:27   #20
Badger52
Area Commander

Got my PRF flag today - gorgeous work, along with a nice personalized note from Penny. Talented indeed. This will get framed into something durable, as it's going to hold sway at the campsite of an annual get-together in June with some, shall we say, forest brothers. (One of those things where there is much open-fire, steaks, beer & brass made the old-fashioned way.)

Lovely & wonderfully talented lady.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:01   #21
Mills
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Got my PRF flag today - gorgeous work, along with a nice personalized note from Penny. Talented indeed. This will get framed into something durable, as it's going to hold sway at the campsite of an annual get-together in June with some, shall we say, forest brothers. (One of those things where there is much open-fire, steaks, beer & brass made the old-fashioned way.)

Lovely & wonderfully talented lady.
Thanks a bunch! She truly does appreciate the support. I'm glad you like the product!
Old 03-20-2018, 19:05   #22
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Oh wow. That is nice stuff. Love to see more flashes... more whatever. I just bought a bunch of AR 15 parts (well, like several rifles worth) so i'm laying low for a paycheck or two, but I will place an order soon. Love the PRF flags!

IMHO, she should simply cycle thru painting all the SFG flashes as a base product as well as the PRF flags. There is a market for paintings and prints. She would sell both steadily.

Last edited by abc_123; 03-20-2018 at 19:16.
abc_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 14:15   #23
Mills
Quiet Professional

Hey guys, just to give you a heads up... Mom has started working on the Vietnam era 5th Special Forces Group Flash. After a lot of great feedback from you guys, she is going to start cycling through all of the different groups with regard to hand painting the flashes on canvas. She will also have them made into posters for a more economical option as well. Those will always be available where as the paintings will take a little more time.

Eventually, if this thing seems to grow, we're going to try and get her off of the Etsy site and get her involved in a more legitimate website that will give her a little more flexibility.

On another note, the new stickers are in!

Thanks again for all of the support, and keep the suggestions coming!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180320_210532_235.jpg (82.4 KB, 19 views)
Old 03-21-2018, 15:07   #24
cbtengr
Area Commander

I had your mother create a new piece for me that was based on a 101st Patch from WWII. A lot of different contractors were used back then to supply the division. This patch stood out to me and she really nailed it!

4 Eagle.jpg
Old 04-04-2018, 12:48   #25
Mills
Quiet Professional

I know this is small potatoes right now fellas based on the situation my family is in...We are moving along, mainly due to the support of many of you. Thank you again for all of the help, those who know what I'm talking about.

On another note, my mom finished up the 5th group circa Vietnam era flash and Crest on her site for those who are interested! We are trying to get this thing to take off so she can work on setting up a legitimate website versus Etsy as they are really holding her back. Any leads on whosalers or potential retail outlets, please pass them along as we are really hoping that her work can get out there and maybe.....just maybe.....get her to the point where she won't have to work full time as a senior citizen and this whole thing can run itself.

Thanks again!
Old 04-04-2018, 20:20   #26
PSM
Area Commander

Is her plan to do only SF or SoF? Many more possible customers in other units. Might start with the biggies like 1st CAV, 3RD ID, 4 TH, etc.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 05:13   #27
Mills
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
Is her plan to do only SF or SoF? Many more possible customers in other units. Might start with the biggies like 1st CAV, 3RD ID, 4 TH, etc.
She did the 101 patch, however I think she is waiting for some more demand first on those, or a custom order as they take around 6 hours to complete in total. Being that we have no representative in any of said units, we have kind of pumped the brakes on those.
Old 04-11-2018, 19:34   #28
Dean Jarvis
Quiet Professional

Just received my 5th flash and couldn't be more pleased. Got it hanging in the Man Cave.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5th Flash.jpg (49.1 KB, 47 views)
Old 04-12-2018, 07:50   #29
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Jarvis View Post
Just received my 5th flash and couldn't be more pleased. Got it hanging in the Man Cave.
Looks nice.

So does that Indian sign beneath it.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 22:31   #30
Mills
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Jarvis View Post
Glad you like it!

She currently has more 5th group stuff in stock if anyone is interested!