Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > Professional Gear

Old 10-12-2007, 16:05   #1
kgoerz
Quiet Professional

New Bags

I designed and had these two Bags made recently. They will probably be available commercially soon. One Gear maker wants to sell the Weapons Bag. The Weapons Bag is just long enough to hold a 16" M4. The other Bag is a variation of the Spartan Bag. I spoke with the maker of the Spartan and he said he might start making them like this. He knows I made a variation of his Bag. I can't and will not sell these. The biggest modification is removing the Admin pouches and making the whole inside Mollee. The user can attach what ever Pouches he wants this way.

Here are the main features and Mods for the Weapons Bag.
1. Just long enough to hold an assembled 16" M4.
2. A slit covered with a Velcro Flap was cut into the side. This allows you to carry a longer Weapon. Not to shoot out of But for Range, non discrete use.
3. Elastic keepers run along the interior side walls. They are sized to hold, M4 Mags, Pistol Mags and Shot Shells.
4. Hole on top for drinking tube or Antenna.
5. Loops on the outside corners so it doesn't Sag when hanging up.
6. This one doesn't have the Elastic Cinch Cord on the interior bottom. But the new ones Will.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GUNBAG5.jpg (92.8 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg pscom-1.jpg (56.6 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg psscomm.jpg (65.8 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg VELCRO 8.jpg (100.2 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg MUZZLE 13.jpg (91.9 KB, 115 views)
Old 10-12-2007, 16:08   #2
Monsoon65
Guerrilla Chief

New bag!

Wow, that does look like a nice bag. Any idea when they'll be available???
With no vain sighs for moments gone
Monsoon65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 16:20   #3
kgoerz
Quiet Professional

The Spartan Modified
1. All the same features as the above Bag. Without the Hole in the side for a Barrel.
2. I also made these Mollee Plates. For attaching to a Bag or vest. Easy to trans port. Lets the user configure an issued Bag or Case the way he wants.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg closed2.jpg (120.3 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg pouches open 3.jpg (68.8 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 047.jpg (56.4 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 042.jpg (98.2 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg PLACKS 11.jpg (131.9 KB, 118 views)
Old 10-12-2007, 16:23   #4
kgoerz
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsoon65 View Post
Wow, that does look like a nice bag. Any idea when they'll be available???
One company asked me if they could make them. They are new and just starting out. I told them I would call when I am State side this week.
Old 10-12-2007, 17:24   #5
rubberneck
Area Commander

Nice looking kit.

Slight thread drift. Do you like that PWS flash suppressing comp? I have been told that they are legal in my state and aren't as loud as most comps.
rubberneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 21:31   #6
kgoerz
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberneck View Post
Nice looking kit.

Slight thread drift. Do you like that PWS flash suppressing comp? I have been told that they are legal in my state and aren't as loud as most comps.
I did a little evaluating on these comps. Zero Muzzle rise without increased noise. I'm telling the truth. There might of been a little more noise but not obvious. Same applies to the flash. The DNTC which is only a comp did not have a noticeable noise level increase either. It did have a noticeable flash increase. But nothing compared to what you normally see. I plan on putting this model on an 18" FAL.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:51   #7
rubberneck
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoerz View Post
I did a little evaluating on these comps. Zero Muzzle rise without increased noise. I'm telling the truth. There might of been a little more noise but not obvious. Same applies to the flash. The DNTC which is only a comp did not have a noticeable noise level increase either. It did have a noticeable flash increase. But nothing compared to what you normally see. I plan on putting this model on an 18" FAL.
In an act of rare sanity the ATF ruled that because it doesn't work as efficiently as a standard birdcage flash hider it wasn't a flash hider, even though it really is. It helps us folks that are behind enemy lines and stuck with the choice between a plain bull barrel or a comp that annoys the living hell out of everyone else on either side of you.
rubberneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 14:00   #8
kgoerz
Quiet Professional

The other people on the firing line didn't know we had these mounted. They didn't notice any Blast or concussion.
Old 10-13-2007, 14:13   #9
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoerz View Post
I designed and had these two Bags made recently. They will probably be available commercially soon. One Gear maker wants to sell the Weapons Bag. The Weapons Bag is just long enough to hold a 16" M4. The other Bag is a variation of the Spartan Bag. I spoke with the maker of the Spartan and he said he might start making them like this. He knows I made a variation of his Bag. I can't and will not sell these. The biggest modification is removing the Admin pouches and making the whole inside Mollee. The user can attach what ever Pouches he wants this way.

Here are the main features and Mods for the Weapons Bag.
1. Just long enough to hold an assembled 16" M4.
2. A slit covered with a Velcro Flap was cut into the side. This allows you to carry a longer Weapon. Not to shoot out of But for Range, non discrete use.
3. Elastic keepers run along the interior side walls. They are sized to hold, M4 Mags, Pistol Mags and Shot Shells.
4. Hole on top for drinking tube or Antenna.
5. Loops on the outside corners so it doesn't Sag when hanging up.
6. This one doesn't have the Elastic Cinch Cord on the interior bottom. But the new ones Will.
Nice bag!

Let me know how to get one when they are available, if you would.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote