View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 09:20   #11
Doc Z
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_BHT View Post
I am confused. This guy is SF? I see nothing to show he is SF and to me it is just another Bull Shit Blogger. Please set me straight but I could not show anything to prove otherwise. Why would this be of interest here?
Help me if you can.......
I found an inconsistency in his little "life".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entry 4
Nick "Yeah, I've been playing sports forever, and I was a college athlete. And I work out and stuff, run 4 miles a day, yeah."
Compared to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entry 6
According to several sources that I consulted, including Tom Clancy's book, Special Forces, spec ops standard time is 40 minutes for a 5 mile run. That's an average of eight minutes a mile. I hadn't run anything more than the 91 feet of a basketball court since freshman year of college, but the first time I did a 5 mile run, my time was 30 minutes.
That seems like a big thing to be inconsistent about...

"Doc Z"
I have been on the Battlefield. I have had to look and work when others would only look away in sheer revulsion and fear. The sound of men crying in pain as if they are boys. I ignore the battle ensuing around me to save these Mens' lives. You think flying a flag makes you a patriot? No, no. Those MEN are the true patriots. The only kind of Patriot that really matters.
-Doc Z

RIP Brothers - SSG Rodgers 16Aug2008, SSG Farley 17Sep2008, SGT Penich 16Oct2008. SGT Dawson 17Jan2009