View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 17:11   #27
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

keavin is that you ???????

keavin keavin, easy fat boy let’s not get hostile with the fans! They’re not the ones that made you infamous, I did, the Team Sergeant! (I'm Your Huckleberry!)

I’m sure those Supernatural Fans are just venting, you would think they’re just a bit miffed over your disgusting, bottom-feeding stunt you perpetrated on two good young men. (Note to the fans; please do not threaten keavin or his family, just post his picture and story all over the internet so he will be unable to ever commit this sort of fraud again.)

Keavin, if you really want to get "hostile", come on over to our website, ProfessionalSoldiers.com! (Consider this an invite!) I promise you will not hurt our feelings and your "threats" and/or “consequences” would have an "amusing" almost soothing effect on the Special Forces soldiers here, we enjoy a good laugh now and then.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Team Sergeant
(A real Special Forces, 1st Group, Master Sergeant)

"goatseing'" now that’s funny.

http://www.journalfen.net/community/...ge/660657.html

Who are u kidding?
(Anonymous)
2008-02-23 06:48 am UTC (link)

A couple of weeks ago, my personal business site was DDOSed, costing me hundreds of dollars in bandwidth fees. I have also received numerous emails from members of your forum; threats of raping my family, exposing my bank account pin and social security number, and "goatseing" me. I traced the emails back to your members, and will take action immediately. Your IP addresses have been traced, and you will be reported to the authorities. If you think it's funny to ruin people's lives, just wait and see what will happen to yours. Do yourselves a favor and leave this site now, or you will pay the consequences.