View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 22:21   #20
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

See the post (and email address) preceding this one if you have any doubts that keavin lawdermilk is AKA as kevin wise.........

The moron uses the same email address for ebay and a few other websites........ same email address two different names, idiot.

Team Sergeant

Grnberet1980
Lounge Member Join Date: Nov 2007

Re: The troops think SN rocks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings to everyone! This is MSG Kevin Wise. Just wanted to thank everyone for the great messages. It was my pleasure to attend the Supernatural convention in Chicago this weekend and meet many of you. It was fun too! It was my honor to present Jared and Jensen with the letter's from General Patreaus. It was also my honor to present both of them with our Special Forces group coins. I was very surprised to receive the autographed Supernatural script. I have not even opened the script because it is the script for the show this Thursday. I have not finished watching Supernatural season two yet, so I did not want to know what the show is about until I watch season three. The autographed script will be framed and be on display in the 1st Special Group team house. I want to thank everyone in attendance during the presentation on Sunday for allowing me the time for the presentation. On behalf of all US servicemember's I want to thank everyone for their continuing support! Thanks to Creation Entertainment, Jared Padalacki & Jensen Ackles! Hope to see everyone one day again soon! Take Care and God Bless!

http://lounge.cwtv.com/showthread.php?t=153745&page=8