View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 17:13   #9
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRod163 View Post
That was three years ago. No business or product is perfect, things happen. It was taken care of. Protandim® has 6 patents and 2 international patents as well as dozens of peer-reviewed articles and third party independently funded research that all support that Protandim**® will lower your oxidative-stress by 40% in 30 days guaranteed. These are the facts, so I can't speak for nay-sayers.
Where are these publications and reports on the randomized, placebo-controlled trials? A search of PubMed for Protandim shows next to nothing, and even less in high-impact scientific journals.

Quote:
Logically there are only two possibilities: it either works or it doesn't.
There's always option three: it's harmful.

I'm always skeptical of the motives of someone when they claim to have no skin in the game, yet feel compelled to put a trademark sign next to the brand name of anything, particularly some new thing being marketed as medicine but labeled as a dietary supplement.

My $.02.....YMMV

ETA: I have to assume this is your Facebook page - from what is publicly available it certainly looks like you're trying to sell something....
‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville

Last edited by PedOncoDoc; 11-23-2015 at 17:28.
PedOncoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote