View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:58   #53
Surf n Turf
Guerrilla Chief

Some comments on the letter from THER BLAZE

Some comments on the letter from THE BLAZE
SnT

cdn1979 Posted on January 30, 2013 at 12:54pm
so, what is the point of this letter? who cares who signs it, what it says, or who sees it? The content is no different than other pro gun stances. It makes sense, but what is the value add of it? who is it for?

Thundergod Posted on January 30, 2013 at 1:24pm
When a Green Beret speaks, people are wise to listen. These men train freedom fighters to throw off the yoke of tyranny. When they see it in America, those politicians imposing tyranny should recognize they arent working to free men,but to enslave them.

True American66 Posted on January 30, 2013 at 1:36pm
An outstanding correspondence from the protectors of freedom to the masses they protect.
This letter represents a knowledgeable, comprehensive, analysis of a complex and emotional issue. I couldn’t be more proud of these fine American men. It seems that smart, sincere collaboration can still exist somewhere among us. I am not at all surprised that it would come from some of our most respected and trustworthy military members. Gentlemen, I salute you.

BlackCrow Posted on January 30, 2013 at 1:17pm
There have been those who would question if ordered would the military take our guns. I would submit these outstanding young people would be standing on the side of liberty and the Constitution. Why would Obama call for an armed federal civilian corps? Why do Communists want to further gut the military? I would submit this as the reason. This is not the scribblings of an uneducated trailer park redneck or the member of an underclass who the Army is the employer of last resort.
I would be honored to load the authors magazines!

Democrats would burn down this country as long as they get to rule over the ashes

The FBI’s credibility was murdered by a sniper on Ruby Ridge; its corpse was burned to ashes outside Waco; soiled in a Delaware PC repair shop;. and buried in the basement of Mar-a-Lago..

Last edited by Surf n Turf; 01-30-2013 at 12:59. Reason: spelling correction
Surf n Turf is offline   Reply With Quote