View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 07:13   #10
lindy
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel NCO View Post

I'm only 28. Not too excited for what the next several decades may hold.
Education about the movement is key: attack the problem just like we did trying to understand terrorist groups.

The leftist “movement” has many factions with varying degrees of extremism but they all have same goals: reconstruct the American experiment and administer it differently than our Founding Fathers envisioned as per our founding documents.

Ibram X. Kendi, Ijeoma Oluo, and Robin DiAngelo are the “spiritual advisors” of the radical left.

BLM is their activist and ?extortion? wing.
Antifa is their militant wing. (NOFAC seems like they want to be but they’re not widely accepted)
The Democrat party is their political wing.
The American mainstream media is their propaganda wing.

One could outline IS, AQ, etc the same way and only the names would change. I think we’ll soon see foreign volunteers (with more tactical experience) arrested during Antifa ops.

"There are times in your life you'll be required to perform an exceedingly difficult task to the best of your ability, regardless of your perceived capability. Mental toughness is what will carry the day during these times. In other words, you suck it up and do what you have to do." - Razor
lindy is offline   Reply With Quote