View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 21:15   #2
lksteve
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoresteen
One of my co-workers just got back from skiing in Utah last week. He asked me about Alpine Touring equipment. When I was at Bad Tölz in the early 80's we used Erbacher 185cm touring skis. For the life of me I can not recall the bindings or boots we used.
Vinersa bindings and Hanwag boots...although, if you recall, we had the option of buying our own stuff...i had Blizzard Firebirds with Silveretta 300 bindings and Koflach Vallugas...

actually, we had the Marker touring binding at first, then bought the Vinersa binding around 1982 when i took A-123 from you...but my personal skis that i used for weekend touring had the Silveretta/Blizzard setup...
""A man must know his destiny. if he does not recognize it, then he is lost. By this I mean, once, twice, or at the very most, three times, fate will reach out and tap a man on the shoulder. if he has the imagination, he will turn around and fate will point out to him what fork in the road he should take, if he has the guts, he will take it.""- GEN George S. Patton
lksteve is offline   Reply With Quote