View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 19:59   #32
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Does this kid deserve a dirt nap; now, after the fact? Yes.

Did this kid deserve a dirt nap before Wednesday? Yes. He was a clear and present danger and made that abundantly clear. Someone should have taken care of that before it became a problem. (Something that’s wrong with a civilized country.)

Are we going to hold accountable the justice system before, at the point of failure, or after it’s clear that the system failed? I sure as hell hope so. I hope that every person, police officer, sergeant or detective, agent, special agent, supervisor or a Special Agent in Charge is relived of duties and fired without retirement benefits. You fucked up and innocent people died. There is no greater excuse for failing to do due diligence and due process. You had one job to do and you failed! The rest of your distinguished career means nothing.

That is the necessary change needed to reduce future incidents of failure to respond to “imminent danger” from a known and reported multiple sources.

I’m not asking for miracles or forbearance but justice for the kids who lost their lives in another senseless tragedy brought to us by the last administration.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote