View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 19:27   #32
PRB
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by koz View Post
If you're talking about Lyudmila Pavlichenko, she did not have the most confirmed kills.

The point is not that women cannot kill...they can, they kill all of the time, ex husbands, their own children etc.....
The point is how the killing takes place.
Any sniper can kill, that is a 'skill' set not a strength set.
Now, lets put women in the trenches of WW1, hand to hand, butt stroking, stabing or simply smashing heads. Or assaulting the beaches of Normandy, Iwo Jima....where simple brute strength is required.
I know, deep in my heart, that I can kill 99% of all women with my bare hands. That 1% are the unusual athletes that exist, and that would still be a fight.
If you are a grunt, 11B, Infantryman then you must train for and expect the worse case scenario.
Our politicians are looking at very low levels of physical exertion killing/combat for females...where they 'rode' to combat and were not humping the boonies. Or were in defensive built up positions and aquitted themselves with honor because they fought well, were brave, 'manned up' and they have.
However, these same brave female soldiers are not the physical equivalent of the average male...not aerobically or anerobically.
I do not pull a plow with a race horse nor do I run a plough horse in a 1/4 mile race.
Genetic ability is tantamount in an E-tool fight after you've humped your ruck/combat load all day with 3 hours of sleep.
This gender norming crap is inane.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote