Thread: Introductions V
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 18:34   #2468
TWTPraetorian
Asset

Introduction

All,

It is an honor and a privilege to be here on this forum with those who earned their place in their respective services and those who are prospective candidates like myself. It is beyond gracious for you to allow use of your experience and knowledge. I thank you all for your past, present, and continued service to this country by supporting us.

I am currently a 26 YOM Firefighter/EMT-B about to graduate with my Paramedic certification. I have always wanted to serve in this nation's military but I wanted to mature, gain experience, and enlist later to come in and be as much of an asset as I could while still serving my community. JFK said it much better than I ever could.

My intention is to enlist 18x and give my all to have even the opportunity to attend the interview that is a career in Special Forces. I have been stalking the shadows of this forum for years now. I read "Message to Garcia" frequently to remind myself of where my mindset should be and the process of getting there is lifelong. The moment one thinks they have learned everything is the same moment they fall behind and are a danger to others. I look forward to potential ties I make with this community and the information I will gain.

I hope one day I can do the same for others as you have done for us,
TWTPraetorian
TWTPraetorian is offline   Reply With Quote