View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 11:10   #45
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
I read or heard about this back a while, 3-4 yrs?

I have had my tin-foil hat about Frau Uber-Führer Merkle's pushing the EU to accept unlimited numbers of seekers. Wonder if she read Kalergi's books?

Did a brief search on FB, moderate activity going back years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FB Page

Count Richard Coudenhove Kalergi Founder of the PanEuropa movement - 1922
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Count-Ri...=page_internal

Herman Van Rompuy formerly served as Prime Minister of Belgium and then as the first President of the European Council.

“Count Coudenhove-Kalergi is a familiar figure for me, or should I say a familiar face. I
was first introduced to his thinking when a fellow student in Leuven devoted her thesis to
his works. And today, every morning, I enter the building of the European Council and I
pass along a gallery of portraits, and it opens with a portrait of the very first winner of the
Karlspreis, Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi.” Van Rompuy

In 1923, it is an incredibly early acknowledgment that European nations, even the
mightiest among them, were losing their place in global affairs. The names of the
challengers may have changed, but it is as true today as it was back then.

You often read that political Europe was born after the Second World War, thanks to men
like Robert Schuman and Konrad Adenauer who founded the European Communities,
forerunners of our Union. It is true, but not the whole truth. In politics, the intellectual
groundwork is essential; there the Pan-European Movement played an indispensable role
before 1945.

Just as the American abolitionist movement, through decades of writing and
action, prepared the ground for President Abraham Lincoln to be able to finally abolish
slavery, so Pan-Europa, in making the idea of a united Europe conceivable, denkbar, for
many more people than ever before, …so Pan-Europa made it possible for Monnet and
Schuman to seize the moment in 1950.

Today, here we are in Vienna, 90 years later.Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi would have
been surprised to look at the world surrounding us. Of course he did live to see Franco-
German reconciliation – embodied by the Elysée Treaty of 1963, or Friendship Treaty. I
like this word 'friendship' – Traité d'amitié, Freundschaftsvertrag: it gives a human touch
to interstate relations.

Attending the ceremony in the Reims Cathedral, at the personal invitation of President De
Gaulle, must have been one of the most rewarding moments of his life. Of course he did
see our continent rise from the ashes after 1945: the return of prosperity and employment
for most citizens, at least in Western Europe. But he did not live to see the end of the reign
of Communism in the Eastern half of the continent, communism which he fought his
whole life.
(EUROPEAN COUNCIL THE PRESIDENT

Vienna, 16 November 2012
EUCO 221/12
PRESSE 476
PR PCE 186
President of the European Council
Herman Van Rompuy
Acceptance speech at the occasion of the Award of the
European Prize Coudenhove-Kalergi 2012
“Peace and the European idea”)
press.president@consilium.europa.eu http://www.european-council.europa.eu/the-president
EUCO 221/12

Quote:

Immigration, Politics 7th September 2013

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe
40,727 Views 139 by News Team

Mass immigration is a phenomenon the causes of which are cleverly concealed by the political elites, and multicultural propaganda is employed to falsely portray immigration as inevitable. In this article we intend to prove once and for all, that mass immigration is not a spontaneous phenomenon. What the elites try to present as an inevitability of modern life, is actually the product of a plan conceived around a table and prepared over decades, to completely change the face of our continent.

The Pan-Europe

Few people know that one of the main instigators of the process of European integration, was a man who also conceived the genocide of the peoples of Europe. He was a sinister individual whose existence is unknown to the masses of our people, but the political elites consider him the founder of the European Union. His name is Richard von Coudenhove Kalergi. His father was an Austrian diplomat named Heinrich von Coudenhove-Kalergi (with connections to the Byzantine family of the Kallergis), and his mother the Japanese Mitsu Aoyama.

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/the-c...AGJt_CY0r6BPVg
SPLC is also talking it up?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan1.jpg (48.4 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan2 .jpg (24.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan3 .jpg (73.2 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 13521855_997828193672109_5432295530460563200_n.jpg (120.6 KB, 37 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote