View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 15:16   #27
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGUESABRE1 View Post
Geeze, you guys are HARSH. Here's the facts. 304th PSYOP, 1999-2009, 328th CSH, 2009-2011, 353rd PSYOP 2011-2012; Special Operations Forces/USACAPOC - just like SOAR, just like RANGERS. (SOF)- - I don't need to defend my Great Grand-Fathers or their ACTIONS, WE'RE ALL DOING THAT, like it or not. - Look, I NEVER SAID I WAS - OR AM - S.F. - I said 7th Group, 14th Batt. Figured you were smart enough to know that I meant PSYOP, since I SAID I WAS A PSYOP GUY. - ** And I'm not here to argue or fight with men that I consider my American brothers. I'm just here to repsent what it is that I have to you for your review, as this is what I have found to be correct. RESEARCH IT FIRST, before you bite my head off. If you can validate that its bull-shit, I;ll thank you. But until then, Gentlemen,.. please. I'm here as your brother. I'm 48 and too god damned old to play playground name-calling fart-games. Thanks again.
Here I will put it in plain English. Post a proper intro or your next post will be your last. I am a lot older than you and there will not be any more nonsense from you. You're lucky you are still here.