View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 02:01   #13
judcargile
BANNED USER

Well, having served in the Army in the early 90s, when a superior locked your heels and clarified something, then asked you if things we now clear, it was common to rely "crystal" as in crystal clear. Times change and so do minor traditions I suppose.

I have never claimed to be John Browning and do not know everything by any stretch of the imagination; However, I do have some world's first under my belt (in the works) and until a couple of years ago was completely on my own. Now a days I have yet to have earned a top billing in the industry, but, eventually I hope to work to advance the changes I see needed that will impact and perhaps change the industry as we know it. I do have my foot in the door at this point.

Presently, I am forced to work within the same decades old designs because that is where the highest demands are in the market. Larry Knesek and THOR are not very involved in this project directly as open-bolt designs would not have much value in the civilian market. I do understand why most anyone would assume this is an in house project. The firearms industry is more cut-throat than I would have imagined and I could tell stories even at my green stage in the game that would be rather eye opening for many of you. The market that a partner of ours has REALLY could use this design and in MY opinion ALL select-fire rifles need to fire from a closed bolt on semi and open on full-auto. My primary agrees.

All of the companies that I am contracting for range from coming out of the ground to about five years old. None of these are house hold names; But, one of them is probably one of the best in the world in my opinion. This game is like any other game, it comes down to funding. You give me the training budget that some units have and will take an average unit and turn them into one of the most capable forces in existence. I have to start with small and humble things to generate the funds to operate how I want to. I want nothing more than to make that 1000 yard shot and I am convinced that I have the plan and field craft to pull it off, but, I have to start with the 50 and then the 100, so forth and so on.

Let us PLEASE not turn this thread into a contest. If you want to look me up, go to Linkedin and look up my profile and in turn the people who endorse me and those that have endorsed them. I may go broke on my way up this ladder or blow myself up in my super secret laboratory, sometimes the unforeseen just happens or I may be a casualty of tunnel vision. All I know is that I got something inside me that I can not turn off.

I admire the quality of Steyr and the efficiency of Norinco. If I need to help these existing manufactures get into the best possible position that is possible and generate funds to expand that would allow for the R&D that I need to bring MY ORIGINAL ideas out of my head and onto shelf to put these superior weapon systems at affordable prices into the hands of ALL free men.

Just read the original thread, operating on theory can waste a lot of time and money. Why do I have to transverse a mine field when I can ask someone for a map or at least a coordinate and direction?
judcargile is offline   Reply With Quote