View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 10:44   #3
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by judcargile View Post
I work for THOR Global Defense Group of Van Burren, Arkansas. It is the manufacturing arm of Knesek Guns Incorporated, both owned by Larry Knesek.

I can be contacted, jcargile@knesekgroup.com and I have a profile on Linkedin that can be viewed as my diplomas and certs, as well as endorsements from THOR and other manufacturers can be verified. Just so you know you are not entertaining a 13 year old or other "shadey" type.

This is where I am at.

Colt attempted an open-bolt version of the M16 a while back and it was not very reliable; However, LWRC seems to have perfected the design.

When Surefire brought the 60 round mags to the table, it really made the use of an open-bolt battle rifle as a SAW practical in my way of thinking.

I have some ideas somewhat developed as to how to keep the bolt to the rear when in full auto mode, but, if there is anyone out there who has first hand experience on the pros and cons of this design or can save me a lot of asprin as to trying to tackle this project, I am very much hoping for first hand experience and am not opposed to discussing theory for that matter. I have been mistaken a time or two in my life and do not pretend to have all of the answers.
I have no problem discussing this in an open forum or privately via my company email account.

Thank You,

Juc Cargile
THOR Global Defense Group
Representative SE Asia

I am an American citizen and use US based servers only. Our company is registered with the State Department and we are ITAR compliant. All communications are confidential. I will not discuss anything with non US citizens.
No problem, just send us $100,000 in $20's and we'll get right on that design.......
Team Sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote