View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 08:18   #56
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefRev
Welcome aboard to you, as well, sir. I see you joined PS after I did.

With all due respect, Mr. Masters, I must say that I find it troubling that the "acting product manager for Interceptor Body Armor" is in charge of testing SOV/Dragon Skin body armor, considering that SOV-3000 Level IV Dragon Skin appears to be the #1 threat to the Interceptor Body Armor/ESAPI program. How do you avoid a conflict of interest, there?
Mr. Crane, I'll say this once because you have zero military experience, zero LEO experience and zero credibility as a defense advisor as far as I'm concerned;

The next time you find something "troubling" seek professional help. The next time you question a Special Forces soldier integrity you will be gone.

I find it outrageous as a tax payer and a professional that you, with zero experience, consult/advise for Homeland Security. I have read articles on your website and find some of them as interesting as the super market tabloids.

Think before you post again.

"Welcome aboard to you, as well, sir. I see you joined PS after I did."

AS a person that keep an eye on noteworthy dates you may find interesting that Dr. Vails article was first posted on this website, and not yours as your "exclusive" headline suggests.

You have my full attention.

Team Sergeant