View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 20:23   #59
Masochist
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanK View Post
I've been employed by Uncle Sugar for almost a decade as a civilian and Soldier. DoD doesn't use BofA anymore to my knowledge. They switched companies years ago, at least in this neck of the woods (DC Metro). I wonder if there is any correlation due to BofA's past "misspeakings".
I believe it was because they lost data tapes containing info on more than a million federal travel card customers. I don't know what the final outcome of the investigation was by the Secret Service, but I remember shortly after having to redo our travel card information.

http://www.knox.army.mil/sja/documen...A_GTC_Loss.pdf

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Robert A. Heinlein, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long
Masochist is offline   Reply With Quote