View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 11:14   #8
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post

This society today always cries "foul", and tries to destroy what hard-working individuals do on a daily basis in this Country. I guess I am old fashioned to a point, but I've worked since I was 9 and never asked for a thing from anyone; including may parents; and I have never expected anyone to give me a hand out. I have learned and was taught that it is my responsibility to provide for myself and want nothing in return. What I've earned, and what I have today is what I've worked for all these years. And to those that "take", and "want/need" and sit idol expecting charity w/out contributing to society...kiss my little ass....
Here is something that popped up and is apparently creating a lot of whining

July 13, 2018 01:05 PM

Quote:
The Tampa Bay Rays’ Double A affiliate Montgomery Biscuits is trying a new promotion to get fans to the ballpark.

July 21, the club says, will be “Millennial Night.”

“Want free things without doing much work? Well you’re in luck!” the club’s tweet on Wednesday about the promotion reads. “Riverwalk Stadium will be Millennial friendly on Saturday, July 21st with a participation ribbon giveaway just for showing up, napping and selfie stations, along with lots of avocados.”
Read more here:

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote