View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 06:50   #7
rsdengler
Area Commander

My favorites on that list:

29. “One of the consequences of such notions as ‘entitlements’ is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”

22. "There is much discussion of the haves and the have-nots, but very little discussion of the doers and the do-nots, those who contribute and those who merely take.

This society today always cries "foul", and tries to destroy what hard-working individuals do on a daily basis in this Country. I guess I am old fashioned to a point, but I've worked since I was 9 and never asked for a thing from anyone; including my parents; and I have never expected anyone to give me a hand out. I have learned and was taught that it is my responsibility to provide for myself and want nothing in return. What I've earned, and what I have today is what I've worked for all these years. And to those that "take", and "want/need" and sit idol expecting charity w/out contributing to society...kiss my little ass....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita

Last edited by rsdengler; 07-13-2018 at 11:37.
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote