View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 09:12   #10
akv
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBeretTFS
I know what you mean,I lived in Cape Coral when it first opened and all the original homes had canals in their back yards and we had the gators coming up onto the land... At that time you couldn't harm them unless your life was being threaten,you were required to call the animal protection agency who would come down to capture and re-locate them...... My wife was always worried when the kids would be playing in the back yard,always going to the window to check them out.......

Hypothetically, a great deal of happiness could result from these backyard critters dying of natural causes. First, the kids are safer everyone happy there, Second wife is happier with her new alligator purse, third we have a new taxidermied conversation piece.

A wise man once told me, Happy Wife=Happy Life
"Men Wanted: for Hazardous Journey. Small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in case of success.” -Sir Ernest Shackleton

“A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.” –Greek proverb
akv is offline   Reply With Quote