View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 11:06   #53
Guymullins
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
8% of the population and losing power politically... I'd get what I owned sold and get the hell out.

Reminds me of the Jews in Germany in the early 30's.... hindsight comments...'why didn't they leave'...well, it was their home.... yeah it was.
Remember, it was the rest of the world that forced White South Africa to give in to the known disaster of majority rule. The Communist countries aided and abetted the ANC and the West applied sanctions because it believed we were unfair to the powers of darkness.

The Communist countries have now largely disappeared and the West is experiencing the impossibility of living with the savages they allowed into their countries.

All civilised countries are beginning to see that some form of apartheid will be essential to their living peacefully alongside the savages.

This quickly changing climate may allow the civilized people of Sa to mount a counter attack without outside interference.

Although the odds are roughly 10:1 we know from a 23 year bush war, that this will not be an insurmountable problem.

To cut and run is not really our nature.
Guymullins is offline   Reply With Quote