View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 12:18   #15
Box
Quiet Professional

I hate to see a frail old woman in pain; in that regard, I wish her a speedy recovery. I do however, hope that her recovery brings with it the realization that she is no longer able to do the job the American people need her to do.

I can imagine all sorts of reason why Lord Ginsburg would stay in her dark robes until her apprentice throws her over the railing and into the death stars reactor shaft; to spite that vile opposition party POTUS; to prevent the pathetic republicans from increasing the number of Supreme court Judges that practice judicial restraint; to preserve the hope that she can hold on until a new POTUS is able to appoint a replacement that embraces judicial activism; or maybe just because she doesn't know what else to do with the rest of her life.

There is no question of her loyalty and commitment to the democrat side of the force. This was the supreme justice that vowed to move to New Zealand if her political opponents assumed power. How dare they underestimate the power of the democrat side of the force. there is no doubt that she can use the force to stay upright and breathing for many years to come, even if she cant stay awake during the State of The Union, or navigate her air conditioned office without breaking bones.

Otherwise, she is an old women that fell down and broke her ribs - broken ribs hurt really bad - so bad. I wish her well and may her healing be as equally swift as her retirement transition.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 11-13-2018 at 12:25.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote