View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 23:45   #34
CSB
Quiet Professional

Well, let's see what Professor Leonard Cleve Holifield's biography at the "Lifeforce" web site has to say about him:

Quote:
Prof. Leonard Holifield has over 35 years of martial arts experience and is President and Founder of (I.A.E.P.S.D.T).
Well, since Leonard Cleve Holifield was born in January 1960, and is now 50 years old, he must have begun his "martial arts experience" at age 15.

Quote:
During his military career he served as Chief Combat Instructor to the United States Army from 1987 to 1997 and was instrumental in rewriting the army's manual on Combat (FM 21-150).
See my post above, everything from "Combat" vs. "Combatives" to "Chief Combat Instructor" (a position that simply does not exist), in addition to the timeline, is bogus.

Quote:
A highly decorated veteran of the Gulf War, he was credited with capturing the first Iraqi POW during Operation Desert Storm.
Since DS/DS spanned the period from August 1990 until Feb 1991, he must have taken care of business and then made a rapid trip over to the sandbox just in time to get "highly decorated," since in October 8, 1990 and again on November 15, 1990 while living at Kizer Drive in Fayetteville he was busy being convicted of three counts of misdemeanor worthless checks.

I could go on, but that is enough.

====

So again, to "Soldier4Life" let's see the DD Form 214, etc.

Or you and "Professor Doctor Staff Sergeant Holifield" can just melt away.
CSB is offline   Reply With Quote