View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 07:28   #29
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Jarvis View Post
I've attached some pictures of Maggie when she came out to the filed on Christmas day '71 and Jutras. The other picture is the Air America chopper that picked up our POW and a pic of me during a Bode graduation ceremony taken by a UPI reporter. He gave it to our camp commander, McClain? who wrote on it with a grease pencil "get a haircut" then gave it to my team CO.
Yep, that's right it was Christmas when Maggie visited.....and yes she did drink MAJ Lane under the table. I think he was still camp commander and the story I heard was that he made a complete ass of himself that night. You must have been outside the camp too with your 'bodes. I vaguely remember the new camp commander coming in about that time (might have been McClain). Lane was still there for a week or two after the change of command. Lane and Arlinsky (XO) were in the pic I posted with post #5 in this thread. They are squatting front row and Lane is petting JJ. The pic I have with our team (A362) and Kim Simon has JJ in it too. I'll find that pic and post it.