View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 09:55   #74
JCJ
Quiet Professional

CHarging handle location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
It's amazing in this day and age they cannot make a free floating charging handle, one that locks down after being charged......... I'm not too keen on that handle moving back and forth and did not even think about the possibility of knocking the weapon out of battery just by a slight tap on the charging handle! Bad design.
The handles location is terrible. Not to mention you have to find the sweet spot for gripping the forearm, if not the handle will give your thumb a nice little kiss! Of this I am not a fan.
Iron sights are the same for the heavy as the light which was strange and kind of cheap if you ask me. Cheek weld is awkward due to the adjustment of the cheek pad or "cheek plastic piece" if you will.
When I finally got mine zeroed it was dead on and had very little MOA difference when suppressor was added. But here is a kicker I had to adjust the rear sight all the way to the left side, strange. My senior at the time and I verified the zero and all adjustments to the stock to try and find some "give" in the alignment. But one setting down on the cheek pad was too much and it went on from there. Cool looking and great car gun but uh for a car gun can't we just use an AK, they are cheaper and the ammo is abundant? Just saying....

Drake Sabitch: I'm not far from dragging you out of the car and beating you to dust.
Steve Dodds: You should work up to that, kinda leaves you nowhere to go.

-Blacksheep-
JCJ is offline   Reply With Quote