View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 10:28   #4
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue View Post
Bill, I thought that might be the case. Several things bothered me.
Mark placement
Mark font
blade finish
handle finish
Lanyard grommet material

I did purchase the knife to get it out of circulation. I loosened the scales last night. There was a black line next to the scale and it looked like it might be a sharpie mark. Turned-out to be a a piece of paper. One side painted black, the other partially black but showing a corner of "stick writing"! (I'm not really a PC guy).

This particular knife is now off the market forever. If you would like the knife send anywhere for analysis, etc. just LMK.

Scott
Have you reported this forgery to whichever (presumably online) market from which you purchased this?
‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville
PedOncoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote