View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 20:42   #1898
Box
Quiet Professional

I realized this morning that I am mentally and emotionally exhausted by all things COVID.

The CCP fucked us.
The CCP fucked everybody.
They fucked everyone and yet there is still an endless stream of pimps and whores parading as "elected officials" that are profiting by doing business with a country that has fucked us all.
Pimps and whores parading as "elected officials" that push an eat-the-rich narrative while they are depositing their millions into tax-sheltered offshore bank accounts.

I've decided not to post in any more COVID-related threads - instead, I'm going to start doing something positive that will stimulate the mind instead of beating down people's emotional states.

I'm going to start posting word scrambles to get people's minds working again.
Here we go.........

elstograbnod

Welcome back to sanity my friends.
Stay healthy

Bonus Word Scramble:

petisneiddtnliklmihlsef
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 10-16-2021 at 20:46.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote