View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 11:15   #1893
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfshooter View Post
I apologize. I do not know anything about how the testing is done. I have always presumed that all measures were taken to make sure a vaccine does not endanger the subject it is given to.
If as you say none of the safety/efficacy studies were abbreviated or altered, then how is that there have been, as of October 8th, 16,766 deaths reported from the Covid vaccines?
The below graph depicts all deaths associated since 1990 when the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) was started. I'm seeing something wrong if none of the safety/efficacy studies were abbreviated or altered, when compared to all the previous developed vaccines.

Attachment 37538

Data from VAERS can be found at www.openvaers.com or vaers.hhs.gov
That graph is misleading. There have been no new vaccines developed since 1990. So of course all of the vaccine adverse events that are reported will be associated with the one new vaccine developed. I would need to get into the details for each event to comment further. But my point was that none of the requirements for safety evaluations were altered or abbreviated to bring this vaccine to market! I have already presented the factors that enabled the extraordinary rapid Covid vaccine development.

The larger question imho is, should we have focused on development of a vaccine against an endemic viral type, i.e corona virus instead of focusing on disease therapy?

My view is that vaccine against a corona virus is a fool's errand that may actually induce variants of virus! Development of low cost safe and effective therapeutics is a far better public health strategy imho. In this case the population would be able to easily survive disease and would ultimately develop natural immunity. But what do I know??