View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 12:32   #145
grog18b
Guerrilla

The best course of action, IMO, is just that... Action.

We've (the collective right) have taken too much shit, for far too long, and we are paying the price now. If the NRA and other people on the right, fought tooth and nail, collectively, for our firearms rights, back in 1921, and every time bullshit laws were threatened, we would be enjoying a much free'er America right now.

Instead, many of those people rolled over... "Who NEEDS a machine gun for hunting?" ...and laws, and bans were born.

...and now we are fighting for every scrap. ...and people STILL want "compromise" and "common sense gun laws".

Every single inch we give, means we have to fight harder in the future.

I say Omaha beach their asses. Hit the beach hard, don't let up, don't stop, until you get to Berlin. That's how you win. This piecemeal bullshit is not going to work. Fight the fight now, before the war is lost.

We will never win the war, if we fight every battle with logic, facts, and reason. The left does not comprehend these things. We will never get them to see any of those things, no matter how many facts you throw their way. Won't work. Ever try logic on an angry woman? Don't work. Same here. They are so emotional that they cannot and will not see the forest through the trees.

To coin a phrase... Just say no. No to any more loss of liberty. If they want to argue, answer their argument with a clear and determined piss off. Debating emotional idiots is how we got where we are. We compromise, they don't. Just say no more.

Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
grog18b is offline   Reply With Quote