View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 04:57   #5
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom kelly View Post
No big deal, easier than root canal. Feels like cold running water over your eye. Surgeon does one eye & come back in 1 week for the other eye. Not many restrictions, wear dark glasses, & you can't drive home after surgery. After @ 5 days post 2nd surgery AMAZING RESULTS, you can read font the size used in phone books, newspaper & magazine print no problem. depth perception returns and your eyesight is better than it ever was, At least for me it still is & I had both eyes done 10 years ago.... Never had a problem .. .Good Luck
Pretty much the wife's experience. She wore a bandage/patch for a short time; must've been "Pirate Week" or something... ARRRR! Felt strange; results amazing. She reports colors pop like she hadn't seen in years. Also, having selected the long-distance version of the lens for replacement, she now has Chuck Yeager vision and points out wildlife to me across fields when we go for drives. Depending on the lens some may still wear "cheaters" for reading glasses. Depends on what's important & discussions you've had with your Doc.

Best wishes & let us know how it goes.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote