View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 18:19   #4
Peregrino
Quiet Professional

I've been using the SS method for three months. It's more involved than the usual methods but the results are well worth the extra effort. (Ask TR.) I just finished 1000 30.06 that look better than new. Everything is well explained on Sniper's Hide. I got the tumbler from the Hobby Lobby (cheapest per Google) and the media from the guy who popularized the method. The original source prefers to maintain his privacy so I'm sharing the contact info with all the usual caveats. Be nice to him, he passed the bona fides tests I used.

Subject: Media supplier

This is from Terry on the Hide........

Contact name is Mark

His email is ac4ht@aol.com

Provide him your contact info Phone, email, best time to contact you!

Marks information is "Confidential and is not to be republished in any form without his direct approval"

Terry
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero (42B.C)
Peregrino is offline   Reply With Quote