View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 19:04   #1323
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg1987 View Post
It was most definitely a bitch.
Holy Shiites, what a roller coaster. Thanks for sharing.

Wife has pre-history respiratory problems and does a regular duo-neb (Albuterol nebulizer in the AM). Those typically take a bit for one to see the effect, often "kickstarted" by patient taking another Rx afterward, as you mentioned the steroidal. In her case, she does her neb, followed by a specific inhaler. Now it's Spiriva that follows the nebulizer. Not an unusual regimen with someone on a nebulizer it seems.

Thing is, as a caregiver I have to be just as careful and not bring something home. But bottom line is that we haven't really taken precautions we wouldn't take if there was a serious flu season going on, including times where the little 2-legged Petri dishes have just had to stay away. Everyone still should be doing their own risk-assessment.
Disclaimer: I not Bac-si and don't play one for Life magazine but I do manage emotional distress when grandma needs a "kid fix."

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote