View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 18:07   #8
vampire03
Asset

What's up guy's :

I checked w/ the SFC Sovitsky in Md. and got the same info. about how the program is run and the process involved. But at the same time I was insured not to worry about my fate be'ing in the hand's of some one else. SFC. Sovitsky (MD.) assured me that if I submitted a letter that it would get approved. According to him the Va. and Md. group's are in the process of getting rid of alot of bags that are there for the wrong reasons (ie... jump school slots,etc...) And also they are in need of alot of guys , alot of washout at S.F.I.P. program. So with that info. I just have to make the right decision. I have one more contact that is the S.F.I.P. NCOIC , MSG Voss at Ft. Pickett. Anyone know this man? I got his # from the local gaurd recruiter in my area. He said that he would be my best bet to obtain the info. i need to get into the program with out any trouble " keywords: w/o any trouble" . Well thats all for now but I'll keep you guy's informed about this journey, I think maybe it might be helpful for anyone in this area in the same sit. that I'm in.

SEMPER FI!!!
vampire03 is offline   Reply With Quote