View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 20:32   #7
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbornelawyer View Post
It would have been nice to be able to go to some Spring Training games, especially with both the Nats and the Astros in West Palm. Their Spring Training complex is about three miles west of where I was born.

When I was a kid, the Braves had spring training in WPB. My brother remains a Braves fan to this day, which kind of sucks for him, given the state of that team.

It seems like the Orioles still have a 2-man rotation, since I don't think Cashner or Tillman have pitched a spring training game yet. And there is still a long list of free agents out there.
O's rotation is a mess still. Tillman is doing simulated games but nothing else yet. They have a large crew of corner outfielders and Rule-5 guys as well (typical) If not for the tanking Rays I'd suspect they'll be in the basement again.
No pitching so the Pen will get fried and too many 30 home run/ 125 strike out guys....

2 horse race in the AL East. Red Sox - Yankees are going to battle. Yankees are looking pretty formidable with their off-season acquisitions.

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote