Thread: Introductions V
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 04:18   #2408
RobJ
Asset

New to Forum

My name is Rob. I am currently a student with an Intercultural Studies major. I am 35 years old and am an Air Force veteran of six years and most recently a car salesman. After making the decision to go back into the military in March 2017, my wife and I decided that special operations was the route we were going to take. After much research Special Forces stands out as the best option. Specifically the opportunity to work side-by-side with other countries, being apart of such an elite group, and of course, the cool-guy stuff.

We made the decision to move to a school where I can use the GI Bill, so I can get back in the swing of education, but really just have the extra time to train in preparation for the 18X program. I am currently running a two-a-days program with runs, rucks, calisthenics, and strength training. It just so happens that I am able to train with a recently separated Combat Controller, which has been very educational and has pushed me physically.

I am glad and humbled to participate in this forum, to glean wisdom from those who have gone before me. Thank you.
RobJ is offline   Reply With Quote